The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Closed!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Farm Logo Contest- Money and Trained TB Prizes!

Post by PeacefulOreo »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

https://bit.ly/2VFfY8t

Do you like that better? If so, do you want me to do the same with all of the others for the Taylor Meadows?
Yes I like that better :) Thank you! I think I like it the normal way with the other two though :)
Okay! You're welcome! :D
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

_h a z e l_ wrote:Please read everything before you post! Thank you! :)

Hello everyone :)

I don't have the software to make my own logo, so I thought I would post on general chit chat and ask for someone to make me one. Then I thought of a contest.. so here we go :)

What I'm Looking For

1. 4 different logos- one for my avatar, one for my signature, one for my farm page, and hopefully one for the farm name on my farm page (where it says Taylor Meadows Breeding on the top left http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/97370).
2. I want them all to be different sizes, small for my avatar (it has to be 90x90 pixels or 6.00 KiB), medium for my signature (but I don't want it to be too big, the picture I have now is too big for me), larger for my farm page, and then a font logo for my farm page (I'm not sure how big it can be). An example of a farm logo: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/99604 - Very nice Naz! :D
3. I have to be able to copy the logo location and paste it for each place and have it work :)

The Artwork

I'm not a fan of a bunch of bright colors or patterns. I like to keep things simple, attractive, and elegant. I would probably like a black and white background with an elegant (yet readable) font reading Taylor Meadows.
Here is an example of a picture I would like as the background:
I would also like a colored photo as long as it isn't too bright with too much going on in it. Example of a picture I probably wouldn't prefer:
My favorite picture of all was a photo of a grey Thoroughbred from the back focusing on the blue saddle cloth and neck of the horse. I once used it for a logo when I first joined, but I can't find the picture now :(

The Bottom Line

4 different logos (different sizes), 3 of them with a picture background and Taylor Meadows in a nice font on the photo with anything else additional you would like to add. The fourth will be a nice font (maybe with a galloping horse?) for my farm page logo.

**Please attach the logos below. I don't want to follow external links. Thank you! :)**

Prizes

Admit it- this is where you looked first before you read everything else :lol:
Anyways, I will use the logos I like the best for my farm obviously, but I will give out prizes to second and third place as well- after all, everyone is giving their best effort and shouldn't go away empty-handed :)

1st place- $350,000 and

2nd place- $100,000 and

3rd place- $35,000 and

The Contest will run until I get logos that I like :)

If you have any questions, please let me know! :)

Thanks for reading!

Did you judge yet?
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

walnut the hamster wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:Please read everything before you post! Thank you! :)

Hello everyone :)

I don't have the software to make my own logo, so I thought I would post on general chit chat and ask for someone to make me one. Then I thought of a contest.. so here we go :)

What I'm Looking For

1. 4 different logos- one for my avatar, one for my signature, one for my farm page, and hopefully one for the farm name on my farm page (where it says Taylor Meadows Breeding on the top left http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/97370).
2. I want them all to be different sizes, small for my avatar (it has to be 90x90 pixels or 6.00 KiB), medium for my signature (but I don't want it to be too big, the picture I have now is too big for me), larger for my farm page, and then a font logo for my farm page (I'm not sure how big it can be). An example of a farm logo: http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/99604 - Very nice Naz! :D
3. I have to be able to copy the logo location and paste it for each place and have it work :)

The Artwork

I'm not a fan of a bunch of bright colors or patterns. I like to keep things simple, attractive, and elegant. I would probably like a black and white background with an elegant (yet readable) font reading Taylor Meadows.
Here is an example of a picture I would like as the background:
I would also like a colored photo as long as it isn't too bright with too much going on in it. Example of a picture I probably wouldn't prefer:
My favorite picture of all was a photo of a grey Thoroughbred from the back focusing on the blue saddle cloth and neck of the horse. I once used it for a logo when I first joined, but I can't find the picture now :(

The Bottom Line

4 different logos (different sizes), 3 of them with a picture background and Taylor Meadows in a nice font on the photo with anything else additional you would like to add. The fourth will be a nice font (maybe with a galloping horse?) for my farm page logo.

**Please attach the logos below. I don't want to follow external links. Thank you! :)**

Prizes

Admit it- this is where you looked first before you read everything else :lol:
Anyways, I will use the logos I like the best for my farm obviously, but I will give out prizes to second and third place as well- after all, everyone is giving their best effort and shouldn't go away empty-handed :)

1st place- $350,000 and

2nd place- $100,000 and

3rd place- $35,000 and

The Contest will run until I get logos that I like :)

If you have any questions, please let me know! :)

Thanks for reading!

Did you judge yet?
No, I'm waiting on some other entries :) Btw, when I click on the links you provided for my logo, it has reset and now reads Ponderosa Stables. I'm going to need a logo that doesn't expire. Also, with Thundering Hooves, I'm unable to use her logos because I can't copy and paste them from a Google Doc. Peaceful Oreo is the only one with logos I can use right now :)
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:

Did you judge yet?
No, I'm waiting on some other entries :) Btw, when I click on the links you provided for my logo, it has reset and now reads Ponderosa Stables. I'm going to need a logo that doesn't expire. Also, with Thundering Hooves, I'm unable to use her logos because I can't copy and paste them from a Google Doc. Peaceful Oreo is the only one with logos I can use right now :)
Ok I dont know what im going to do
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:

Did you judge yet?
Here try this new one:
https://logomakr.com/1Iajvi
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Here try this new one:
Since you are using the same software as before, the logo will probably be available for a couple days and then the link will expire like before :oops: You may have to try different software... sorry for all the trouble! :? I really like all the logos you've been creating for me though :)
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Here try this new one:
Since you are using the same software as before, the logo will probably be available for a couple days and then the link will expire like before :oops: You may have to try different software... sorry for all the trouble! :? I really like all the logos you've been creating for me though :)
It is a different software
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
It is a different software
Well it is the same idea as the other one... a free online logo maker. Usually the links expire after so long, not sure why :oops: :?
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

_h a z e l_ wrote:
walnut the hamster wrote: It is a different software
Well it is the same idea as the other one... a free online logo maker. Usually the links expire after so long, not sure why :oops: :?
Oh ok. I dont know what else to use.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Oh ok. I dont know what else to use.
Yeah, I'm really sorry about that :? That's why I started this contest, because I don't know what software doesn't expire either.. perhaps you could ask Kamichi Stables? She mentioned in chat that she has software where she can put the images on the forum and they never expire.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:34 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:34 am