The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Win: 3 Million Dollars!!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Re: Win: 3 Million Dollars!!!

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Train wrote:...
Stick wrote:...
_h a z e l_ wrote:...
Hazel wrote:...
Sawd10 wrote:...
Frost wrote:...
honeybunny wrote:...
Here is the foal!

Winners:
1ST- Sawd10
2ND- _h a z e l_
3RD- Stick
WINNERS PLEASE SEND ME A HORSE UP FOR OFFER THAT I CAN BUY FROM YOU AND SELL BACK!
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:...
I understand that Sawd needs the money and all, but I just wanted to point out that their guess was wrong. The foal is a dun, so that means Stick and I were the only ones who got it right. Please forgive me if that sounded a little harsh or anything. :oops: I just wanted to point out that Sawd guessed chestnut and the foal is a red dun. This has nothing to do with the money, I am quite happy to let Sawd have it :) I just wanted to make sure you noticed... I understand this is probably not my place to say anything, and I apologize for that. :oops: I'm not trying to offend or take the money away from Sawd at all. If you see this and decide that Sawd did guess wrong, then please give Stick first place :) And if you still want to give Sawd first place, that is totally fine too! I know they said they need the money :)
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:...
I understand that Sawd needs the money and all, but I just wanted to point out that their guess was wrong. The foal is a dun, so that means Stick and I were the only ones who got it right. Please forgive me if that sounded a little harsh or anything. :oops: I just wanted to point out that Sawd guessed chestnut and the foal is a red dun. This has nothing to do with the money, I am quite happy to let Sawd have it :) I just wanted to make sure you noticed... I understand this is probably not my place to say anything, and I apologize for that. :oops: I'm not trying to offend or take the money away from Sawd at all. If you see this and decide that Sawd did guess wrong, then please give Stick first place :) And if you still want to give Sawd first place, that is totally fine too! I know they said they need the money :)
Yes I looked at the details of everyone's and I understand where you are coming from, :? however, I still think Sawd10 should get 1st place. They had very nice details and really seemed to be into the contest. :oops:

P.S
I did not choose Sawd10 to win just because they needed the money.

[/center]
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
_h a z e l_ wrote:
Yes I looked at the details of everyone's and I understand where you are coming from, :? however, I still think Sawd10 should get 1st place. They had very nice details and really seemed to be into the contest. :oops:

P.S
I did not choose Sawd10 to win just because they needed the money.
Okay I understand completely :) I just wanted to make sure you saw the guess was wrong, that's all :)
Thank you for hosting the contest! It was lots of fun :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2018805 here's a horse you can bid on, she can just be rehomed once you have her :)
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Here is the foal!

Winners:
1ST- Sawd10
2ND- _h a z e l_
3RD- Stick
WINNERS PLEASE SEND ME A HORSE UP FOR OFFER THAT I CAN BUY FROM YOU AND SELL BACK!
WHAAAAAT!!! AHHHHH!!!

Yus! I am very glad. Thank you! I actually loved to guess a foal. That was really fun! I have a paint horse up for sale. (Link below) Thanks SOOO much again! I viewed the foal and it's very cute. He is Obsidian Harbour! Cute. Back to point though, here is the link. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1943613
Thanks again!
-Sawd10
Stick
Visit My Farm

Post by Stick »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
1ST- Sawd10
2ND- _h a z e l_
3RD- Stick

I also see what you're saying and understand that it's your contest that you can judge any way you want, but maybe could you be more clear next time on what you're judging the contest by? By the description it sounded like we were guessing the outcome of the foal and that you were judging on that fact alone. It would be helpful to know when there's more to it. :D

Thanks for the contest and congrats Sawd10 and hazel!

You can go ahead and rehome this horse:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2007535
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Stick wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
1ST- Sawd10
2ND- _h a z e l_
3RD- Stick

I also see what you're saying and understand that it's your contest that you can judge any way you want, but maybe could you be more clear next time on what you're judging the contest by? By the description it sounded like we were guessing the outcome of the foal and that you were judging on that fact alone. It would be helpful to know when there's more to it. :D

Thanks for the contest and congrats Sawd10 and hazel!

You can go ahead and rehome this horse:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2007535

Thank you! :) congrats for you, too.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Here is the foal!

Winners:
1ST- Sawd10
2ND- _h a z e l_
3RD- Stick
Did you get my Ping? :)
Thanks. -Sawd10
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Sawd10 wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:

Here is the foal!

Winners:
1ST- Sawd10
2ND- _h a z e l_
3RD- Stick
WHAAAAAT!!! AHHHHH!!!

Yus! I am very glad. Thank you! I actually loved to guess a foal. That was really fun! I have a paint horse up for sale. (Link below) Thanks SOOO much again! I viewed the foal and it's very cute. He is Obsidian Harbour! Cute. Back to point though, here is the link. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1943613
Thanks again!
-Sawd10
Yes sorry i was away, the horse is not up?

[/center]
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: WHAAAAAT!!! AHHHHH!!!

Thanks again!
-Sawd10
Yes sorry i was away, the horse is not up?
Oh, whoops. I took it down while you weren't replying. He's up now. I don't care if you keep him or give him back.
Hey! I just noticed something... You joined a day before I did! Haha, look how much better you are than me! :D
Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:59 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:59 pm