The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HOF 2: Under the Stars Contest - WIN $100k

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Re: HOF 2: Under the Stars Contest - WIN $100k

Post by walnut the hamster »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
walnut the hamster wrote:
I will do something like it again for sure!

~ HOF 2
Good! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1865526 she is the horse I would have entered.
The home of the derpy horses!!!!!!!
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

walnut the hamster wrote:
HallOfFame 2 wrote:
I will do something like it again for sure!

~ HOF 2
Good! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1865526 she is the horse I would have entered.
Very pretty! I will let you know when my schedule clears up for another contest!

~ HOF 2
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
walnut the hamster wrote: Good! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1865526 she is the horse I would have entered.
Very pretty! I will let you know when my schedule clears up for another contest!

~ HOF 2
Thanks! Cant wait!
The home of the derpy horses!!!!!!!
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:Hello everyone,

I am sorry that I am late on posting these results. Things have been crazy and I haven’t had free time to do much. Thank you for your patience but here are the results,

1st Place ($100k):
Uralym wrote: 1st Place
I have chosen him as first place winner because he has the Grulla base with varnish making his coat look like the galaxy. Also the mohawk mane is definitely something I absolutely love and find to be rather rare. He is overall good looking horse and deserves 1st!

2nd Place ($75k):
White Rose Ranch wrote: 2nd Place
I have placed him as second place because his coat is also very stunning. I love how the varnish gene made his coat darker in some areas and the Buckskin part shines through. His blanket and Tiger eye help pop out the color which I find to be very stunning. He too is a amazing looking horse and deserves 2nd!

3rd Place ($50k):
Sawd10 wrote: 3rd Place
I have placed him as third place because he does have a nice coat but the varnish snowflakes only showed up on his face. I do love how his coat is two-toned as well and his cute spotted blanket on his rump. He too is a stunning horse and deserves to be placed 3rd!

Runner Up($25k):
Katy_Kanes wrote: Runner Up
I have placed him as Runner Up because he has a stunning coat as well but not very many freckles. I do like his coat color and looked back on his photos and love to see how the bay went from bright to washed out. His blanket is very cute as well. He deserves to be placed as Runner Up for sure!

I did the best I could to judge them fairly and give my reason as to why I chose them in that specific order. Winners please post me a rehomeable horse (please make sure the horse doesn't have offspring or any mares pregnant to him).

~ HOF 2
YAy! I'm glad Metallic Success was third place... Not necessarily for the money, but simply because he was my second foal ever born!!!!(Second I ever bred). I love him. He's always been so pretty.
here is a rehomable horse. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1957705 Thanke! This was really fun!
Uralym
Visit My Farm

Post by Uralym »

I am sorry that I am late on posting these results. Things have been crazy and I haven’t had free time to do much. Thank you for your patience but here are the results,

1st Place ($100k):
I have chosen him as first place winner because he has the Grulla base with varnish making his coat look like the galaxy. Also the mohawk mane is definitely something I absolutely love and find to be rather rare. He is overall good looking horse and deserves 1st!

2nd Place ($75k):
I have placed him as second place because his coat is also very stunning. I love how the varnish gene made his coat darker in some areas and the Buckskin part shines through. His blanket and Tiger eye help pop out the color which I find to be very stunning. He too is a amazing looking horse and deserves 2nd!

3rd Place ($50k):
I have placed him as third place because he does have a nice coat but the varnish snowflakes only showed up on his face. I do love how his coat is two-toned as well and his cute spotted blanket on his rump. He too is a stunning horse and deserves to be placed 3rd!

Runner Up($25k):
I have placed him as Runner Up because he has a stunning coat as well but not very many freckles. I do like his coat color and looked back on his photos and love to see how the bay went from bright to washed out. His blanket is very cute as well. He deserves to be placed as Runner Up for sure!

I did the best I could to judge them fairly and give my reason as to why I chose them in that specific order. Winners please post me a rehomeable horse (please make sure the horse doesn't have offspring or any mares pregnant to him).

~ HOF 2
Yay, thank you! And thanks for the contest, it was fun! All the contestants are such beauties!)

Here is a rehomable horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2057364
White Rose Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by White Rose Ranch »

Thank you for hosting :) here is my rehomeable horse.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2033133
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

1st Place ($100k):

2nd Place ($75k):

3rd Place ($50k):

Runner Up($25k):

~ HOF 2

Yay! Thank you! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2038473 Here you go!
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:

1st Place ($100k):

2nd Place ($75k):

3rd Place ($50k):

Runner Up($25k):

~ HOF 2

Yay! Thank you! http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2038473 Here you go!
She isn't up for offers yet XD. Let me know when she is!

~ HOF 2
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:

She isn't up for offers yet XD. Let me know when she is!

~ HOF 2

Up for offers!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:17 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:17 pm