The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Adoption Center Makeover Challenge!! Win A fully Trained TB colt and a cash prize!! Sign up now!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Re: The Adoption Center Makeover Challenge!! Win A fully Trained TB colt and a cash prize!! Sign up now!!

Post by walnut the hamster »

honeybunny wrote:
walnut the hamster wrote:
YAY! thanks!
Here is the pasture you can choose from! :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/75457
I chose http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2298042 and http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2249848
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: The Adoption Center Makeover Challenge!! Win A fully Trained TB colt and a cash prize!! Sign up now!!

Post by Toadally »

Equine_Gal wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
Yes, let me put it up?
Their up!
I think I may have missed it again :shock: I'm so sorry, my internet has been acting kind of funny recently :?
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Ok! They are up! (Also once the comp is over I would love to buy that dappled mare if you don't need her ;) ;) )
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

honeybunny wrote:
Ok! They are up! (Also once the comp is over I would love to buy that dappled mare if you don't need her ;) ;) )
Sure! Thats fine with me
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes_Frozen »

honeybunny wrote:...
Hello, I will start rehoming the horses or selling them for $250 ($10 per PT spent on them) if people do not buy them. Thank you!
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Equine_Gal wrote:
Hello, I will start rehoming the horses or selling them for $250 ($10 per PT spent on them) if people do not buy them. Thank you!
I would post them as recipe horses for sale on the sale forum... they might sell... People have been looking. :D
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

When do we start? :)
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
When do we start? :)
Now. :D
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

honeybunny wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: When do we start? :)
Now. :D
Ok
Katy_Kanes_Frozen
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes_Frozen »

honeybunny wrote:
Equine_Gal wrote:
I would post them as recipe horses for sale on the sale forum... they might sell... People have been looking. :D
Good Idea!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:33 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:33 pm