The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Secret Santa

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
MerrySmile
Visit My Farm

Secret Santa

Post by MerrySmile »

Let's have fun and do a Secret Santa on here!

So Secret Santa is simple. You comment you want to be involved and I'll add you to the list of people. On Christmas Eve I will give everyone a random username and you will send that person a private sale of a horse of your choosing and Ping them. And of course, it won't really be secret because you will be able to see who pinged you, but it's still fun.

*Horse must be 12 Years of age or younger.
*You choose the value of the horse be it mix, pure, common or rare. It's up to you, but a pure rare is much more fun.
*Once horse is sold for $1, that person can do whatever they want. If they sell it, that's their choice.
*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
Thundermare
honeybunny
SnowStorm
MintySugarHorse2
Fluffyalligators
Lila2517
Kamichi Stables
walnut the hamster
mlloftus *may be a little late.
Oakleaf25
Sawd10 *may be a little late.
Last edited by MerrySmile on Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:33 pm, edited 15 times in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: Secret Santa

Post by PeacefulOreo »

MerrySmile wrote:Let's have fun and do a Secret Santa on here!

So Secret Santa is simple. You comment you want to be involved and I'll add you to the list of people. On Christmas Eve I will give everyone a random username and you will send that person a private sale of a horse of your choosing and Ping them. And of course, it won't really be secret because you will be able to see who pinged you, but it's still fun.

*You choose the value of the horse be it mix, pure, common or rare. It's up to you, but a pure rare is much more fun.
*Once horse is sold for $1, that person can do whatever they want. If they sell it, that's their choice.
*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
I would like to participate!
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Ill do it!
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

I'd like to do it!
Lunastareyes
Visit My Farm

Post by Lunastareyes »

I will participate! :D
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
I'd like to participate!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Last edited by Mlloftus on Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
Thundermare
Count me in!!
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
Thundermare
honeybunny
This sounds fun! I would like to be in it.
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

*One account per person.

Secret Santas
MerrySmile
PeacefulOreo
Arabmania
Katy_Kanes
Thundermare
honeybunny

I would love to be in it!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:56 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:56 am