The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Rare Breeds Contest AP* *JUDGED*

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Rare Breeds Contest AP*

Post by Sawd10 »

Lila25172 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:Hello. Read the WHOLE thing before entering. *AP Means Awesome Prizes
What is this?
If you read the title (I hope you did haha) then you know what it is!
This is a Rare Breeds Contest! I think that this type of contest is very fun so why not host one?

2 Horses per account (Please do not use sides)
Please have an updated picture of the horse(s)
There must be 280 or less of the horse breed in the game
Don't dress them up... I want to see the horse's colors
No being rude. I have the right not to let you participate if you do so
*Rare Coloring
*Great stats
*High HGP
*Feathers

Things I don't care for:
*Training
*Titles
*High $$ Earnings
*Weight (Though not being fat or thin would be nice)
*World Records

Things I DON'T want:
*Varnish
*Reds
*HGP Lower than 40k
*Clothes on the horse
*Pregnant

Entry Form:
Username:
Amount of horses: (Only up to 2)
Horse picture:
All about the horse: (This includes how much are in the game, what breeds it takes to create the breed you own, what color your horse is, and how you have the horse. You can add more than that if you want).

Prizes:
1st: 2 Million, a surprise rare breed and a 1st place medal. ;) :lol:
2nd: 1 Million, a surprise rare breed (Not as rare as 1st place one), and a 2nd place medal. ;) :lol:
3rd: 500k and a 3rd place medal. ;) :lol:
Runner-up: 100k

I will be giving out a total of 3.6 million dollars!

Contest is closed January 10th (2020) and Judged January 11th (2020)

Entries:
PeacefulOreo
StellaSim
MerrySmile

Keep Breeding rares! :D
Thank you for entering.
~Sawd10
Username: Lila25172 (some horses are on sides: #Yfke7, and Lila2517)
Amount of Horses: 2
Horse picture(s):
Antonio Vivaldi LAA

Bonita LAA

All about the horses:
Antonio Vivaldi is a Burma Pony, bred by crossing a Mongolian and a Manipuri, and he has a *5 star eval for Burma Pony. There are 61 Burma Ponys on HWO. In real life, it is a small mountain pony/horse, native to the Shan Highlands.
Bonita is a *5 star eval Paso Fino, bred by crossing a Spanish Jennet with an Andalusian. Paso Finos are really special to me, because I used to live in a country that mostly has Paso Finos. There are 256 Paso Finos on HWO. In real life, it is a breed of small, light horses, that have a special gait, and are originally bred in Colombia and Venezuela.

Thank you for hosting this contest! It is a really creative idea! :D
Thank you, Lila25172!
Yes, I love these kinds of contests. You are entered!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Sawd10 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Username: PeacefulOreo
Amount of horses: (Only up to 2): just Liv at the moment
Horse picture:
http://img.horseworldonline.net/gallery ... e0bddb.png
All about the horse: Liv is a Manipuri Pony, which, there are only 43 Manipuri Ponies currently on this game at the time of this post.
She's beautiful!!
Do you know her color? How did you get her? and what breeds does it take to create this breed? (These must be filled, sorry :D )
I'm pretty sure she's a red dun, I'll double check with BlackOak2. I bought her. Tibetan Pony x [Arabian x Mongolian]
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Username: Leopard Horse
Amount of horses: 1 (for now)
Horse picture:
Flame

All about the horse: Flame is a full bread Calabrese, he is one of 19. He rates a 5 evaluation for the breed. To Create the Calabrese you have to have a [ Arabian x Andalusian ] x [ Thoroughbred x Hackney ] Flame is a Buckskin stallion, and I have bread him and all my other my self from scratch. I have yet to get a filly, but I am trying with a grade mare that came out of the original combination she rates a 5 for the breed so I hope to get a filly.
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: She's beautiful!!
Do you know her color? How did you get her? and what breeds does it take to create this breed? (These must be filled, sorry :D )
I'm pretty sure she's a red dun, I'll double check with BlackOak2. I bought her. Tibetan Pony x [Arabian x Mongolian]
You are entered!
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

Entry Form:
Username:MintySugarHorse2
Amount of horses:1
Horse picture:~EEC~ Blazing Instinct

All about the horse: I have always wanted a Haflinger horse in real life. Unfortunately I don’t have one. So I bought one on HW. I bought this horse awhile back from someone. Since then I have been breeding him trying to get more haflingers.... well I ended up getting EXTREMELY tall mixed ones that were do realistic. :lol: there is 69 active horses in the game. You need to breed... [ Arabian x Forest Horse ] x Noriker. I believe his color is red/chestnut. I’m not good with my colors :lol:

Thx for hosting this! [quote="Sawd10"][/quote]
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:Entry Form:
Username:MintySugarHorse2
Amount of horses:1
Horse picture:~EEC~ Blazing Instinct

All about the horse: I have always wanted a Haflinger horse in real life. Unfortunately I don’t have one. So I bought one on HW. I bought this horse awhile back from someone. Since then I have been breeding him trying to get more haflingers.... well I ended up getting EXTREMELY tall mixed ones that were do realistic. :lol: there is 69 active horses in the game. You need to breed... [ Arabian x Forest Horse ] x Noriker. I believe his color is red/chestnut. I’m not good with my colors :lol:

Thx for hosting this!
Sawd10 wrote:
What a beauty! Entered.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Entry Form:
Username: Katy_Kanes
Amount of horses: 2
Horse picture: Rakasta
IIEF Ride

All about the horse:

1.) Rakasta is a Finnish Draft. To breed a Finnish Draft, you need to breed a Forest Horse (not rare/easy) with an Icelandic Pony (rarer/harder). There are 109 Finnish Draft horses in this game, and 8 up for stud. He has an average color and all neutral stats.

2.) IIEF Ride is a East Friesian, a rare breed with only 83 horses in game. To breed a East Friesian you do [Andalusian (Common) x Anglo-Arabian (Semi-Common)] x Hanoverian (Uncommon). The most likely reason to why there aren't very many East Friesians is because of the Anglo-Arabian x Andalusian. THEN you have to cross it with a Hanoverian which is Semi-Rare/Uncommon. IIEF Ride is bay with black feathers and a thick mane and tail.

(I bought, not breed, both of these horses, if thats ok.)
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

Sawd10 wrote:...
Hi! I would like to enter this girl:

Username: Jockey
Amount of horses: 1
Horse picture: NSA Fine Temper

All about the horse:
She is a Hessian Warmblood, of which there are 49 active horses in the game. You create one by breeding a [Thoroughbred + Trakehner] to an [Arabian + Westphalian]. This horse has chestnut Appaloosa coloring, which is not normal of Hessian Warmbloods. Although they were considered noble horses, they could not compete with Hanoverians and Trakehners, which were also created in Germany. Therefore, farmers took these horses and bred them to be heavier so they could work in the fields. Nowadays, however, these horses have gotten much lighter and are used in many different sports, such as showjumping. Among all the German Warmbloods (Oldenburg, Holsteiner, Hanoverian, Trakkehner, Westphalian, German Warmblood, Bavarian Warmblood, and the Rhenish Warmblood), Hessian Warmbloods rank a good fourth in popularity worldwide. I bought her mother and father to breed her and have trying unsuccessfully to create one of my own for about a year (it's very, VERY hard in this game, especially since Tbs seem to be so lightweight). Thanks for this! :)
Wyoming Acres
Visit My Farm

Post by Wyoming Acres »

Sawd10 wrote:Hello. Read the WHOLE thing before entering. *AP Means Awesome Prizes
What is this?
If you read the title (I hope you did haha) then you know what it is!
This is a Rare Breeds Contest! I think that this type of contest is very fun so why not host one?

2 Horses per account (Please do not use sides)
Please have an updated picture of the horse(s)
There must be 280 or less of the horse breed in the game
Don't dress them up... I want to see the horse's colors
No being rude. I have the right not to let you participate if you do so
*Rare Coloring
*Great stats
*High HGP
*Feathers

Things I don't care for:
*Training
*Titles
*High $$ Earnings
*Weight (Though not being fat or thin would be nice)
*World Records

Things I DON'T want:
*Varnish
*Reds
*HGP Lower than 40k
*Clothes on the horse
*Pregnant

Entry Form:
Username:
Amount of horses: (Only up to 2)
Horse picture:
All about the horse: (This includes how much are in the game, what breeds it takes to create the breed you own, what color your horse is, and how you have the horse. You can add more than that if you want).

Prizes:
1st: 2 Million, a surprise rare breed and a 1st place medal. ;) :lol:
2nd: 1 Million, a surprise rare breed (Not as rare as 1st place one), and a 2nd place medal. ;) :lol:
3rd: 500k and a 3rd place medal. ;) :lol:
Runner-up: 100k

I will be giving out a total of 3.6 million dollars!

Contest is closed January 10th (2020) and Judged January 11th (2020)

Entries:
PeacefulOreo
StellaSim
MerrySmile
Lila25172
MintySugarHorse2

Keep Breeding rares! :D
Thank you for entering.
~Sawd10
Entry #1:

This is Wooden Soldier, a rare breed that I myself bred. Currently, there are 12 Maremanas in the game and 8 of them were bred by me. A Maremana is created by breeding: Spanish Barb x [ Norfolk Trotter x Thoroughbred ]. Wooden Soldier is a Palomino and I have always owned him.

Entry #2:

This is Explosive Birches, another rare breed that I myself bred. Currently, there are 12 Sardinians in the game and 6 of them were bred by me. A Sardinian is created by breeding: [ Arabian x Giara Pony ] x Thoroughbred. Explosive Birches is a Bay and I have always owned him as well.
Last edited by Wyoming Acres on Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Horses#9
Visit My Farm

Post by Horses#9 »

Sawd10
username: Horses#9
Amount of horses: (Only up to 2) 2
Horse picture :

All about the horse: This horse is a comtois and there is currently only 11 in the game .I think the color is some sort of palomino but I'm not certain. To make this horse it is[ Norman Cob x Ardennais ] x [ Percheron x Boulonnais] . This horse was bred on my breeding account Oakleaf25

Horse picture:

All about the horse: This is a Swedish Ardannais and there is currently 9 in the game. The color I'm not sure about maybe a bown. To make this breed it requires North Swedish horse x Ardannais. This was also bred by me on my breeding account Oaklea25
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:57 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:57 am