The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Kris Kringle (CLOSED)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Kris Kringle (CLOSED)

Post by Sawd10 »

*I am old Kris Kringle... I'm the king of jingle-ing!
Hello!
It's the most wonderful time of the year-- Christmas.

What is this?
So, anyone ever done Kris Kringle? It's where you do nice things for someone throughout the Christmas Season. However, most of the season has already passed. So, I'm going to change it up a little bit!
*No being mean-- It's the Christmas season after all! ;)
*No lying that you didn't get a gift.

So, just ping me on this topic and tell me if you want to be a Kris Kringle. I will put you on the list and on January 3rd, I'll shuffle names and give everyone that was on the list a Kris Kringle! On January 4th You and your Kris Kringle give a gift to each other! Fun, right?

***You get to pick what gift you give (Horse, money, PT, train a horse, champ, whatever) but try and make it nice! (Because nice gifts make it really fun instead of receiving a Trained Champ and giving an AC horse with red stats or whatever). That way everyone has a fun, memorable time. I think that's enough explaining! :lol:

Kris Kringles:
Sawd10
MerrySmile
MintySugarHorse2
SnowStorm
Leopard Horse
Arabmania2
Lila27512
.:Grace Star Ranch:.
PeacefulOreo
walnut the hamster
mlloftus
Last edited by Sawd10 on Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:56 pm, edited 5 times in total.
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Kris Kringle

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

Sawd10 wrote:*I am old Kris Kringle... I'm the king of jingle-ing!
Hello!

What is this?
So, anyone ever done Kris Kringle? It's where you do nice things for someone throughout the Christmas Season. However, most of the season has already passed. So, I'm going to change it up a little bit!

So, just ping me on this topic and tell me if you want to be a Kris Kringle. I will put you on the list and on January 3rd, I'll shuffle names and give everyone that was on the list a Kris Kringle! On January 4th You and your Kris Kringle give a gift to each other! Fun, right?

***You get to pick what gift you give (Horse, money, PT, train a horse, champ, whatever) but try and make it nice! (Because nice gifts make it really fun instead of receiving a Trained Champ and giving an AC horse with red stats or whatever). That way everyone has a fun, memorable time. I think that's enough explaining! :lol:

Kris Kringles:
Sawd10
MerrySmile

I would like to be in this
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

MintySugarHorse2 wrote:
Hello!

What is this?

Kris Kringles:
Sawd10
MerrySmile

I would like to be in this
Youre in!
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Hello!

What is this?

Kris Kringles:
Sawd10
MerrySmile
MintySugarHorse2
I would like to participate
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

I would like to be in!
Showtym_Sport
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym_Sport »

Hello!

What is this?

Kris Kringles:
Sawd10
MerrySmile
MintySugarHorse2
Never heard of this but ill do it!
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

Hello!

What is this?

Kris Kringles:
Sawd10
MerrySmile
MintySugarHorse2
I would like to participate!
.:Grace Star Ranch:.
Visit My Farm

Post by .:Grace Star Ranch:. »

Hello!

What is this?

Kris Kringles:
Sawd10
MerrySmile
MintySugarHorse2
all for this! Have some rare breeds i need to get rid of anyway! XD
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Sawd10 wrote:...

I would like to be in it too! :D
walnut the hamster