Community Forum

New Year, New Contest!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
#Yfke7
Visit My Farm

Re: New Year, New Contest!

Post by #Yfke7 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
#Yfke7 wrote:
Offered! What about this one: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2178167?
She is up!
Thanks again for organising this amazing contest and thanks for the georgeous horses!
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

#Yfke7 wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
She is up!
Thanks again for organising this amazing contest and thanks for the georgeous horses!
Of course!
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
#Yfke7 wrote:...
Arabmania wrote:...
StallionLover wrote:...
So that's awkward, only 3 people...
But it's ok, because everyone gets a prize that way!

In 3rd Place...

Arabmania!
You've earned- $30,000 (you get the additional money from runner up), 1 Kerry Bog Pony, 1 Free Foal ,Courtesy of Lightning Eventing, & 1 Free Stud, Courtesy of Lightning Eventing!

In 2nd Place...

StallionLover!!!!
You've earned $50,000, 1 Kerry Bog Pony, 1 Horse Of Your Choice from my Contest Barn(more tba), 1 Free Stud, Courtesy of Ritsuka_Demon, & 1 Dutch Warmblood Breeding Pair!

And last, but certainly not least, in 1st place...

#Yfke7!!!!

You've earned $250,000, 3 horses of your choice from my Contest Barn(more tba), 1 Kerry Bog Pony, 1 Free Stud Courtesy of Ritsuka_Demon, 1 Free Stud, Courtesy of Lightning Eventing, 1 Free Foal, Courtesy of Lightning Eventing 1 Free Dutch Warmblood Breeding Pair, and 1 Free Horse from my Rare Breedspasture!

Thank you everyone for participating, and I hope you enjoy your prizes! Please ping me when you can pick horses, and other things up. I will update the first page with the studs, and other things!

Lila25172 Studs!
Ritsuka_Demon Studs!
Lightning Eventing Studs!
Lightning Eventing Foals!

Lightning Eventing's Foals are up for offers on their side/holding account (I'm assuming :) )
Ok, I'm on here randomly so can you please hold my prize until the 6th of Feb? I should be able to be on again by then.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Arabmania wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:

So that's awkward, only 3 people...
But it's ok, because everyone gets a prize that way!

In 3rd Place...

Arabmania!
You've earned- $30,000 (you get the additional money from runner up), 1 Kerry Bog Pony, 1 Free Foal ,Courtesy of Lightning Eventing, & 1 Free Stud, Courtesy of Lightning Eventing!

In 2nd Place...

StallionLover!!!!
You've earned $50,000, 1 Kerry Bog Pony, 1 Horse Of Your Choice from my Contest Barn(more tba), 1 Free Stud, Courtesy of Ritsuka_Demon, & 1 Dutch Warmblood Breeding Pair!

And last, but certainly not least, in 1st place...

#Yfke7!!!!

You've earned $250,000, 3 horses of your choice from my Contest Barn(more tba), 1 Kerry Bog Pony, 1 Free Stud Courtesy of Ritsuka_Demon, 1 Free Stud, Courtesy of Lightning Eventing, 1 Free Foal, Courtesy of Lightning Eventing 1 Free Dutch Warmblood Breeding Pair, and 1 Free Horse from my Rare Breedspasture!

Thank you everyone for participating, and I hope you enjoy your prizes! Please ping me when you can pick horses, and other things up. I will update the first page with the studs, and other things!

Lila25172 Studs!
Ritsuka_Demon Studs!
Lightning Eventing Studs!
Lightning Eventing Foals!

Lightning Eventing's Foals are up for offers on their side/holding account (I'm assuming :) )
Ok, I'm on here randomly so can you please hold my prize until the 6th of Feb? I should be able to be on again by then.
Of course!
Become a Patron!