The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Money Madness - Jan (JUDGED)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Money Madness - Jan (JUDGED)

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

Welcome to the Money Madness Contest

Don't mind the name, I was just trying to be creative :lol: . This is kind of a contest but more of a raffle I guess. If that made any sense! :lol: I have placed the rules below on how to enter!

Duration: Jan 23rd - Jan 30th (Lucky Players will be picked Jan. 31st)

Prizes:
~ $10,000,000 will be divided
~ I will be giving away $1,000,000 to 10 lucky players

How To Enter:
~ Fill out the application with your honest answers from the post below!
~ You do not have to be a new player to join this, which is different from my previous contest!

Rules:
~ You MUST list all accounts you use if you are entering (this is so that one person doesn't enter two or more accounts for the prize)
~ Do not complain if you do not win, I will be hosting raffles like this at the end of certain months!

Hope you guys have fun with this,

~ HOF 2

Next Raffle Scheduled for the End of March!
Last edited by HallOfFame 2 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"In order to succeed, we must first believe we can ~ Nikos Kazantzakis"
HallOfFame 2
Visit My Farm

Re: Money Madness - Jan 23rd - Jan 30th

Post by HallOfFame 2 »

January Application for Entrance:

Please List All Your Accounts:
Why Are You Entering This Contest?
What Do You Plan To Do With The Money If You Win?
What Is Something You Have Accomplished On HWO?
What Is One Goal On HWO You Wish To Accomplish?
Last edited by HallOfFame 2 on Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In order to succeed, we must first believe we can ~ Nikos Kazantzakis"
LadyByron
Visit My Farm

Post by LadyByron »

LadyRuthven (Ruthven Stables) and LadyByron (Byron Farms)

Would like to have more money to use on training/Champing my horses on Byron Farms

I would use it to continue my training skills and Champing my horses in competitions. I would sell them once they hit Champ levels as well.

On my Ruthven Stables account I started the Spotted Spanish Jennets bloodlines (there were none when i started) and i am very proud of them and continue to make them better and better.

I want to become a Public Trainer once I have my skills up and have mastered the Training/Competitions skills on my Byron Farms account.
MintySugarHorse2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by MintySugarHorse2 »

Application for Entrance:

Please List All Your Accounts: MintySugarHorse2 and mintysugarhorse
I’m entering to support your contest and to try to win. :)
I Would spent it on course classes. I’m trying to enter all the ones for training
I have finally been able to fully train a horse and breed a Tb with speed 65
I wish to be Able to train a horse faster than 3years 3m

Thanks for hosting this!
Proud breeder and trainer of MSH horses
—————
MSH Competing, mintysugarhorse
—————
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/191314
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:...

Please List All Your Accounts: PeacefulOreo, Summer Ranch, Banditto, and Serenity Ranch
Why Are You Entering This Contest?: Just for fun
What Do You Plan To Do With The Money If You Win?: save it up and maybe buy a horse with it later
What Is Something You Have Accomplished On HWO?: breed 2 horses who have broken a world record in steeplechasing
What Is One Goal On HWO You Wish To Accomplish?: breed a Thoroughbred that can break the world record for Racing
Jockey
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:.
Please List All Your Accounts: Jockey, Jockey's Holding

Why Are You Entering This Contest? Just want to see how this all will go down... :)

I don't think I will win, but if I do, it would greatly help me in buying new barns and paddocks for more of my projects. I have also always wanted to be a trainer, so it would help me pay for that, too.

A couple years ago when Thoroughbreds were just becoming popular, I bred the first flaxen chestnut Tb in the game. Her name was American Warcry (http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1567151), and she is a foundation to a lot of the Tbs I have today.

I would be interested in breeding my own line of successful racing Standardbreds, something that I am working on right now.

Thanks for doing this!
Honeybunny#2
Visit My Farm

Post by Honeybunny#2 »

Application for Entrance:

Please List All Your Accounts: Honeybunny, honeybunny#2 & honeybunny#3
Why Are You Entering This Contest? Just for fun and, honestly... who wouldn't like a chance to win some cash :D.
What Do You Plan To Do With The Money If You Win? Save it then... use it to improve my Arabian, TB, Spanish Norman, Lipizzaner, and Belgian broodmare lines!
What Is Something You Have Accomplished On HWO? I've accomplished alot that I am proud of... In fact this is hard to choose... But I would say my greatest accomplishment is Breeding my Lipizzaner herd from one little mare I bought to the horses I have today! I have in total bought 2 or 3 horses! All the others are raised from my lines. Here is the son of my foundation mare... (http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1369234) He is still at stud and producing some foals that are set for a climb to the top!!! (His son... http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1927575 Proof his sire is great... every great sire should leave a better foal behind!)
What Is One Goal On HWO You Wish To Accomplish? I hope to soon (when I can afford it) to breed pure irl standard Spanish-Normans. And I really want to become my own trainer and get one horse from every line to SMGCH+++ Record Holder (It will take time! Also I'm looking for a champer ;) )
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:ping
Please List All Your Accounts: Main: Walnut the hamster Side: Noodles and Munchkin
Why Are You Entering This Contest? To get more money for courses
What Do You Plan To Do With The Money If You Win? I will use the money for training courses to become a better trainer
What Is Something You Have Accomplished On HWO? I camped my Bashkir to a Supreme Master Grand Champion + in trail
What Is One Goal On HWO You Wish To Accomplish? I want to breed the tallest horse on HWO
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

HallOfFame 2 wrote:Application for Entrance:

Accounts: Lila2517, Lila25172, Lila25173
1.) I am entering this contest, so I can possibly win a lot of money, to invest in champion horses and rare breeds.
2.) I plan to buy even more champions and rarebreeds of the market.
3.) I have bred and champed on of my Andalusian stallions.
4.) To own a home-bred supreme master grand champion
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

Please List All Your Accounts: RenegadePegasus, RenegadePegasus2

Why Are You Entering This Contest? Because it looked fun and I couldn’t help it :lol:

What Do You Plan To Do With The Money If You Win? Maybe make more comps, sponsor my draft breed, (of course, I say this, but I may go on a shopping spree)

What Is Something You Have Accomplished On HWO? I’ve bred my own line of Soviet Heavy Drafts, Irish Sport Horses, and learned how to train.

What Is One Goal On HWO You Wish To Accomplish? To own the top Soviet Heavy Draft.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:48 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:48 pm