The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Million Dollar 6GEN Challenge! [Over]

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Vaxxine
Visit My Farm

Re: The Million Dollar 6GEN Challenge! [WINNER: ramcminn]

Post by Vaxxine »

irishrose wrote:
Vaxxine wrote:Judging has finished early!

WINNER! 1,000,000
ramcminn
Generation: 5
HGP:42,531
Description: Mixed Arabian w/ 2 golds
Showcase Entry:1

Runner up! 2 horses from the adoption center, 150,000
irishrose
Generation: Fourth
HGP: 40,314
Description: 80% Caspian colt
Showcase Entry: n/a

Winner of showcase #5 750,000
Mega
generation 1
An interesting mix
lowest hgp

Winners:
Please place an unwanted horse for sale for the amount you have won with the title of "PRIZE".

irishrose, please place your horse for sale for 250,000 so I can transfer you an additional 100,000. Let me know what kind of adoption center horses you would like [m/f, breed, colour/build] and I will place them for sale under the title "for irishrose" for 50,000 each[<-- the extra 100,000].

A big thank you to everyone! Keep yours eyes open for the next challenge coming soon!

Awesome! Thank you and I hope to participate in the next challenge as well. As for the two adoption center horses, I would greatly prefer black of either gender of Arabian, NAB, Turk or even horse type Caspian. I've put up the following horse:

Irishrose, I'm unfortunately having a very difficult time finding black arabians in the adoption center! Please keep the 50k as prize and I will still arrange to get you a black arabian when I find one. If you would like any other consolation prize of horses or money please say so. I'm so sorry for the delay, I'm still hunting!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:34 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:34 pm