The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

The Beauty Contest

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

The Beauty Contest

Post by stephanie111 »

Inspired by Devolare's Mimic Contests
I saw Devolare's mimic contest, and wanted to do something like that. These will run monthly, with a winner chosen at the end of the month. I will be choosing the most "beautiful" horse, and the winner will be given a prize. You can win by having the most points along with the nicest horse.The more competitions you are in, the more points you will have. The more points, the bigger the likelihood of you winning.Enjoy!
Edit: I realized this would be biased, so I have added a rule.
Every month, I will give new "standards" for the horses. This month, the expectations for a "beautiful" horse will be spotted, preferably with feathers. Other horses will be accepted, but those will rate higher.
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Re: The Beauty Contest

Post by chelsea_08082 »

stephanie111 wrote:Inspired by Devolare's Mimic Contests
I saw Devolare's mimic contest, and wanted to do something like that. These will run monthly, with a winner chosen at the end of the month. I will be choosing the most "beautiful" horse, and the winner will be given a prize. You can win by having the most points along with the nicest horse.The more competitions you are in, the more points you will have. The more points, the bigger the likelihood of you winning.Enjoy!
Every month, I will give new "standards" for the horses. This month, the expectations for a "beautiful" horse will be spotted, preferably with feathers. Other horses will be accepted, but those will rate higher.
Crusade

EDIT: I have changed the horse I've entered. Please take in account my most recent reply!
Last edited by chelsea_08082 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

chelsea_08082 wrote:
stephanie111 wrote:Inspired by Devolare's Mimic Contests
Crusade
I like it!
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Ahhh she's lovely!
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

stephanie111 wrote: