The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HWO Mustang Makeover Challenge (#2)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Katstica
Visit My Farm

HWO Mustang Makeover Challenge (#2)

Post by Katstica »

Welcome to the HWO Extreme Mustang Makeover!
Welcome to the second HWO Extreme Mustang Makeover Challenge! I need at least 5 people to enter this competition in order for it to take place. Up to 25 participants may join.

If you have any questions please post them on this thread. I will try to get to you as soon as possible.
The Guidelines

• While the competition is ongoing you may not sell, rehome, or age the horse to point of death. If you do your entry will be scratched and you will be disqualified.

• You alone are responsible for training your horse, therefor you may not send them off to a trainer. Doing so will result in disqualification.

• Entries will close and horses will be assigned this Friday (3/17/17). You then have one week to train your horse as much, or as little as you want in preparation for the 5 events that will take place next Friday (3/24/17).
The Horses
Your horse will be randomly selected from our holding facility, pastures Mustangs I and Mustangs II. All horses are under 1 year and have no prior handling.

Once your horse has been assigned to you, you will be notified and it will be put up for sale to you for $125 (the price of a real life adoption). At the end of the competition if you no longer want the horse then I will purchase it from you for the adoption fee.

**In the unfortunate event that your horse is purchased by somebody else please notify me and I will reassign you a new one.
The Competition

Your horses will be judged on their scores from each of the five events, as well as a small bonus based on your horse's health. Be sure to keep their weight between moderately thin and moderately fleshy to avoid your score being docked.

For this Makeover Challenge the five events are those listed below. With every future challenge these will change. If you don't like the disciplines chosen for this competition then check back next time!

• Dressage
• Cross-Country
• Show Jumping
• Hunter
• Western Trail
The Prizes

$10,000 will be split between the top 3 horses.

1st place receives $5,000
2nd place receives $3,000
3rd place receives $2,000

At the end of the competition all participants are welcome to keep their horses, find a buyer, or sell them back to me for the $125 adoption fee. Please do not under any circumstances rehome them, as I will always be willing to buy them back from you.
The Scoreboard

First Place goes to Devolare and ⌊⌈ 02 000032 with a final score of 208 points!

Second Place goes to Raikit and Royal Mahogany with a final score of 206 points!

Third place goes to bluestar1 and Clover Wonder with a final score of 109!

1st- ⌊⌈ 02 000032 - 208
2nd- Royal Mahogany - 206
3rd- Clover Wonder - 109
4th- ⌊⌈ 00 000007 - 82
5th- Heart Breaker - 39
6th- To Luck Forgive - 13
7th- Kfir - -2
8th- ⌊⌈ 01 000026 - disqualified
9th- Happy Royal - disqualified
10th- Sars and Stripes - disqualified
11th- ⌊⌈ 00 000005 - disqualified
12th- Sienna Land - disqualified

If you are interested in seeing how I scored the horses in this competition, see below.
[quote]•⌊⌈ 02 000032 tallied up to 208 points and was docked 0 for being a healthy weight(Moderate), final score of 208
Royal Mahogany tallied up to 206 points and was docked 0 points for a being a healthy weight (Moderate), final score 208
Clover Wonder tallied up to 109 points and was docked 0 points for a being a healthy weight (Moderate), final score 109
⌊⌈ 00 000007 tallied up to 82 points and was docked 0 points for a being a healthy weight (Moderately Fleshy), final score 82
Heart Breaker tallied up to 54 points and was docked -15 points for severely overweight (Very Fat), final score 39
To Luck Forgive tallied up to 13 points and was docked 0 points for a being a healthy weight (Moderately Thin), final score 13
Kfir tallied up to 13 points and was docked -15 points for severely overweight (Very Fat), final score -2
⌊⌈ 01 000026 was disqualified for not competing
Happy Royal was disqualified for not competing
Sars and Stripes was disqualified for not competing
⌊⌈ 00 000005 was disqualified for not competing
Sienna Land was disqualified for not competing[/quote]
Entries
1. Username
2. Username
3. Username
4. Username
5. Username
25. Username
Last edited by Katstica on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cutout © bundy-stock@da, background © selvastock@da
meaghanne
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO Mustang Makeover Challenge (#2)

Post by meaghanne »

Katstica wrote:
Welcome to the second HWO Extreme Mustang Makeover Challenge! I need at least 5 people to enter this competition in order for it to take place. Up to 25 participants may join.

If you have any questions please post them on this thread. I will try to get to you as soon as possible.
The Guidelines

• While the competition is ongoing you may not sell, rehome, or age the horse to point of death. If you do your entry will be scratched and you will be disqualified.

• You alone are responsible for training your horse, therefor you may not send them off to a trainer. Doing so will result in disqualification.

• Entries will close and horses will be assigned this Friday (3/17/17). You then have one week to train your horse as much, or as little as you want in preparation for the 5 events that will take place next Friday (3/24/17).
The Horses
Your horse will be randomly selected from our holding facility, pastures Mustangs I and Mustangs II. All horses are under 1 year and have no prior handling.

Once your horse has been assigned to you, you will be notified and it will be put up for sale to you for $125 (the price of a real life adoption). At the end of the competition if you no longer want the horse then I will purchase it from you for the adoption fee.

**In the unfortunate event that your horse is purchased by somebody else please notify me and I will reassign you a new one.
The Competition

Your horses will be judged on their scores from each of the five events, as well as a small bonus based on your horse's health. Be sure to keep their weight between moderately thin and moderately fleshy to avoid your score being docked.

For this Makeover Challenge the five events are those listed below. With every future challenge these will change. If you don't like the disciplines chosen for this competition then check back next time!

• Dressage
• Cross-Country
• Show Jumping
• Hunter
• Western Trail
The Prizes

At the end of the competition all participants are welcome to keep their horses, find a buyer, or sell them back to me for the $125 adoption fee. Please do not under any circumstances rehome them, as I will always be willing to buy them back from you.
The Scoreboard
~Check back 3/24/17~
Entries
1. Username
2. Username
3. Username
4. Username
5. Username
25. Username

Yasss!!!!

Entries
1. meaghanne
2. Username
3. Username
4. Username
5. Username
25. Username
Bar Heart Ranch |<3
BananaDragonSide
Visit My Farm

Post by BananaDragonSide »

Katstica wrote:1. Username
2. Username
3. Username
4. Username
5. Username
25. Username
1. meaghanne
2. BananaDragonSide
3. Username
4. Username
5. Username
25. Username

I shall not forget about it this time, because I do not have a billion things to do this week...
RilkaGreen
Visit My Farm

Post by RilkaGreen »

2. Username
3. Username
4. Username
5. Username
25. Username
1. meaghanne
2. BananaDragonSide
3. RilkaGreen
4. Username
5. Username
25. Username
finle13374
Visit My Farm

Post by finle13374 »

RilkaGreen wrote:
2. Username
3. Username
4. Username
5. Username
25. Username
1. meaghanne
2. BananaDragonSide
3. RilkaGreen
4. Finle13374
5. Username
25. Username
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Katstica wrote:

The Guidelines

The Horses

The Competition

• Dressage
• Cross-Country
• Show Jumping
• Hunter
• Western Trail
The Prizes

The Scoreboard
~Check back 3/24/17~
Entries
1. Username
2. Username
3. Username
4. Username
5. Username
25. Username
i want to be in this one!!!!!
1. meaghanne
2. BananaDragonSide
3. RilkaGreen
4. Finle13374
5.Dressage Queen
25.usename
RRandSSFarms
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RRandSSFarms »

IM IN!
Katstica
Visit My Farm

Post by Katstica »

1. meaghanne
2. BananaDragonSide
3. RilkaGreen
4. Finle13374
5. Dressage Queen
6. RRandSSFarms
25. Username
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Post by grassybutt »

Katstica wrote:

The Guidelines

The Horses

The Competition

• Dressage
• Cross-Country
• Show Jumping
• Hunter
• Western Trail
The Prizes

The Scoreboard
~Check back 3/24/17~
Entries
1. Username
2. Username
3. Username
4. Username
5. Username
25. Username
enter me
Katstica
Visit My Farm

Post by Katstica »

All you have to do is copy paste the list. ;)

1. meaghanne
2. BananaDragonSide
3. RilkaGreen
4. Finle13374
5. Dressage Queen
6. RRandSSFarms
7. grassybutt
25. Username
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:15 pm