The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

HWO Mustang Makeover Challenge (#2)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
bluestar1
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO Mustang Makeover Challenge (#2)

Post by bluestar1 »

Thank you! :D
finle13374
Visit My Farm

Post by finle13374 »

got him :D
Katstica
Visit My Farm

Post by Katstica »

Unfortunately two of the horses were purchased by somebody who is not a part of this competition. Those affected have been assigned new horses. Please pick them up as soon as possible.
Last edited by Katstica on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
cutout © bundy-stock@da, background © selvastock@da
finle13374
Visit My Farm

Post by finle13374 »

i was looking through the horses to see the competition and one of the 2 you listed above are taken by someone else but they put on sale so gracelynequss (sorry if spelt wrong) can get it quikly
Katstica
Visit My Farm

Post by Katstica »

finle13374 wrote:i was looking through the horses to see the competition and one of the 2 you listed above are taken by someone else but they put on sale so gracelynequss (sorry if spelt wrong) can get it quikly
I actually confused the horse that was sold. It was Shellyttexas's horse who was bought. My bad. :)
Gracelyn's horse is still on my side account.
finle13374
Visit My Farm

Post by finle13374 »

oh ok lol
Katstica
Visit My Farm

Post by Katstica »

A reminder to those who haven't picked up their horses yet. Today is the last day horses will remain up for sale. If the horse is not claimed by tomorrow then the affected players will be disqualified.
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Katstica wrote:A reminder to those who haven't picked up their horses yet. Today is the last day horses will remain up for sale. If the horse is not claimed by tomorrow then the affected players will be disqualified.
ugh, I totally forgot bout this, when will you host another one. or can I have the mustang, I will pay!
Katstica
Visit My Farm

Post by Katstica »

Dressage Queen wrote:ugh, I totally forgot bout this, when will you host another one. or can I have the mustang, I will pay!
If you want you can still pick him up, otherwise I will have rehome him anyways to make room for the mustangs that will be used in the next competition. But keep in mind you will be at a disadvantage since there are only a few days left to train. :)
finle13374
Visit My Farm

Post by finle13374 »

Katisca is it possible if i could buy one of the fillies from you afterwards? I can pay a good amount
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:43 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:43 pm