The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Naming Competition

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
darklass
Visit My Farm

Re: Naming Competition

Post by darklass »

Seranna wrote:
darklass wrote: I love all those XD but can you only do 2 im still not very good at deciding between several different good names XD :lol:
Oops, I'm sorry, I only saw the 2 names per person while I was browsing through at noon today.
2 names: Moondust for Stormywinds and Champagne Snow for Frostedpeacock.
grassy
Visit My Farm

Post by grassy »

darklass wrote:
Seranna wrote:
Oops, I'm sorry, I only saw the 2 names per person while I was browsing through at noon today.
2 names: Moondust for Stormywinds and Champagne Snow for Frostedpeacock.
who won?
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

grassy wrote:
darklass wrote: thanks :)
who won?
im judging now just got back from branson sooooo.... lol
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Seranna wrote:
grassy wrote:

First Place: Seranna with Moondust and Champange Snow wins $3000 or a arab X belgian foal or a arab foal
Second Place: grassybutt with Trapper and Paris wins $2000 or a foal of 50k-60k HGP
Third Place: finle13374 with Lucky Moon and Frosted Sun wins $1000
grassy
Visit My Farm

Post by grassy »

darklass wrote:
Seranna wrote:

First Place: Seranna with Moondust and Champange Snow wins $3000 or a arab X belgian foal or a arab foal
Second Place: grassybutt with Trapper and Paris wins $2000 or a foal of 50k-60k HGP
i want the moolah
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

grassy wrote:
darklass wrote:

i want the moolah
okie dokie pick a foal or 2000
grassy
Visit My Farm

Post by grassy »

darklass wrote:
grassy wrote: i want the moolah
okie dokie pick a foal or 2000
go on the chat
Seranna
Visit My Farm

Post by Seranna »

darklass wrote:
Seranna wrote:

I wasn't expecting that with those two names as everyone names were also lovely and pretty. Thank you. The $3000, please (would choose a Arab x Belgian foal but I'm waiting for a few of my foals to grow into adults to see what their final coat colour is and to decide which foal to keep and which to rehome).
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Seranna wrote:
darklass wrote:

I wasn't expecting that with those two names as everyone names were also lovely and pretty. Thank you. The $3000, please (would choose a Arab x Belgian foal but I'm waiting for a few of my foals to grow into adults to see what their final coat colour is and to decide which foal to keep and which to rehome).
ok just pick a foal u don't want and sell him for 3000 and ill get him and I really loved ur names!
Seranna
Visit My Farm

Post by Seranna »

darklass wrote:
Seranna wrote:
ok just pick a foal u don't want and sell him for 3000 and ill get him and I really loved ur names!
Ok, will sell a foal this afternoon CES (Central European Time) if that's ok.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:50 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:50 pm