The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Most beautiful horse contest! (Win fully trained horses or money)

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Re: Most beautiful horse contest! (Win fully trained horses or money)

Post by Devolare »

lordoblivion wrote: Also if you put him up for 10k and put reserved in the title I don't think someone would grab him. :) I don't want to hinder your gaming if you're waiting for me so he doesn't age out.
Dang! We keep missing each other. And i'd prefer to wait. You'd be surprised the number of times I particular (let alone other people) have been burned by those who do not care about reservation tags. Until we can figure this timing out, he'll just wait on my side account unaging so it'll be fine. :)
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by lordoblivion »

Devolare wrote:
lordoblivion wrote: Also if you put him up for 10k and put reserved in the title I don't think someone would grab him. :) I don't want to hinder your gaming if you're waiting for me so he doesn't age out.
Dang! We keep missing each other. And i'd prefer to wait. You'd be surprised the number of times I particular (let alone other people) have been burned by those who do not care about reservation tags. Until we can figure this timing out, he'll just wait on my side account unaging so it'll be fine. :)
This is my side account as well lol ladyoblivion is my main. Okay well I'll be on all tonight if you get free. I guess I've been lucky. I haven't had anyone snag a transfer especially at high prices but you never know!
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by lordoblivion »

I'm on!
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by lordoblivion »

Devolare wrote:ping
Devolare
Visit My Farm

Post by Devolare »

lordoblivion wrote:boop
It's up. :)
lordoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by lordoblivion »

Devolare wrote:
lordoblivion wrote:boop
It's up. :)
Idk why my last post didn't go through. Probably my iPads fault lol but I got him! I love him so much thank you! He's the first silver bay I've seen that doesn't grey out when aging. Gorgeous! I promise I will never rehome him and he will never be sold or aged out. Any time you want a breeding from him just let me know and it will always be for $1 for you. :D <3
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:02 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:02 pm