Community Forum

Great Grades Breeding Competition |1|

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Re: Great Grades Breeding Competition |1|

Post by chelsea_08082 »

Thank you!
bueskm20
Visit My Farm

Post by bueskm20 »

Who won I'm confused
bueskm20
Visit My Farm

Post by bueskm20 »

What happens to ruby Jane Amy and darklass aren't they in this too
bueskm20
Visit My Farm

Post by bueskm20 »

What happend to ruby Jane Amy and darklass aren't they in this too
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

bueskm20 wrote:What happend to ruby Jane Amy and darklass aren't they in this too
They did not get their horses, either because they didn't reply, or weren't on.
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

bueskm20 wrote:Who won I'm confused
Judging hasn't begun. There are things to calculate and make note of, so it isn't an immediate judging. Results will be posted later on today.
bueskm20
Visit My Farm

Post by bueskm20 »

K cause I haven't done a forum contest before it's confusing. Every once in awile.
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

bueskm20 wrote:K cause I haven't done a forum contest before it's confusing. Every once in awile.
Its fine :)
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Post by chelsea_08082 »

RESULTS
Thank you to everyone who competed! Now for the long awaited results...

First place goes to...

ladyoblivion with Peach Schnapps!
Peach Schnapps

You gave a description to the reason why the horse was chosen, which was a bonus. All rules were followed. Any questions and concerns were immediately asked (related to things that were not previously discussed and in the rules). Beautiful patterning, coat and feathers. Colors fit together perfectly. Very simple, I like it :D
Congrats! Please put up an unwanted horse with no living progeny or is not pregnantupfor $80 000, or resell back horses from the competition and make sure it adds up to $80 000.
Second place goes to...
bueskm20 with Silk Rumble!
Silk Rumble

You didn't include a description, but it was not needed. Most rules were followed, except for the fact that you bred the assigned mare to another breed and another stallion which was not approved by me. I did not disqualify you because of this because I realized it was my own fault for not being clear enough. No questions or concerns were asked. Absolutely gorgeous mane. Patterning a little bit too complicated with the several different patterns, but it was okay. I really am in love with that mane!
Congrats! Please put up an unwanted horse with no living progeny or is not pregnant up for $20 000, or resell back horses from the competition and make sure it adds up to $20 000.

Both were expcetionally beautiful horses, and I could not decide, but those were the final results.

Thank you to both who joined! I will be making a SECOND EDITION to this competition, so stay tuned!
ladyoblivion wrote:thank you for joining! Results have been posted.
bueskm20 wrote:thank you for joining! Results have been posted.
Last edited by chelsea_08082 on May 21st, 2017, 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

chelsea_08082 wrote:ping
Thank you so much for hosting this competition! It was a lot of fun and super exciting to see how the babies would turn out! I will definitely sign up for more of your contests in the future! Let me know if there are any of the babies you might want to add to your herd, I think there's a few I want to keep too. lol I also have your original starter horses on my side account if you would like them back as well. :)

Also, I would like to only accept $50,000 and donate the last $30,000 to your next competition if you don't mind. :D This game is fun but I think these competitions really bring the community together and I'd like to help with that.

Here is the foal I put up for sale

Minute Too Late
Become a Patron!