The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Merens Pony Competition, PONIES UP

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Merens Pony Competition, PONIES UP

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Sorry with your not getting back I've bred away from the small ones, I didn't want a load of Ponies I couldn't compete with. Now you've put the comp in I'll try to start getting smaller ones again. It's been fun so far I've had three world records :D
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:Sorry with your not getting back I've bred away from the small ones, I didn't want a load of Ponies I couldn't compete with. Now you've put the comp in I'll try to start getting smaller ones again. It's been fun so far I've had three world records :D
That's amazing news!! Don't worry about breeding small if you're having luck with bigger. Mostly I want everyone to have fun with this and hopefully keep a couple of ponies on afterwards, just like to give the breed a boost :)
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Weaving wrote:
Is it okay to sell extra foals?
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

Wondering if we can sell unwanted foals instead of rehoming them?
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

sandyleigh79 wrote:Wondering if we can sell unwanted foals instead of rehoming them?
QuestHavenFarms wrote:.
Absolutely fine to sell unwanted foals, want to get the breed out there so no problem with this at all :)
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

Thanks you so much, their too cute to rehome :D
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

Have been nosying around at everybody else's ponies and I'm ashamed to say you're all making more progress than I am.

I was just wondering if a Log Pull competition might attract more entries than one of the others I'm holdng? I only say this because log pull has literally no height limit - tinies right up to biggies? Equally if anyone has a burning desire for a different Merens only competition then just say the word!

Ricardo Ardo wrote:.
Side note, Debonair is doing incredibly! Beautiful looking thing too, well done!
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Weaving wrote:
Side note, Debonair is doing incredibly! Beautiful looking thing too, well done!
Thanks.
I've accidentally entered a fourth Pony in one of the events. The Pony is from my second account Ricardo (2) so please disregard when compiling scores. Also do the same if I make the same mistake again.
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

That's no problem, happens to the best of us. Will disregard any when I'm counting up the scores, don't worry.
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:
Weaving wrote:
Thanks.
I've accidentally entered a fourth Pony in one of the events. The Pony is from my second account Ricardo (2) so please disregard when compiling scores. Also do the same if I make the same mistake again.
I accidently did the same. Too easy to do. I figured mine probably wouldn't have points. LOL
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 pm