The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Deliboz Racing

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Deliboz Racing

Post by bunnylover88 »

Hey guys! :D
Is anyone interested in having Deliboz races? I was thinking about starting up competitions of this sort, would anyone enter?
Thanks!
Twin Oaks
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: Deliboz Racing

Post by Tisha »

bunnylover88 wrote:Hey guys! :D
Is anyone interested in having Deliboz races? I was thinking about starting up competitions of this sort, would anyone enter?
Thanks!
Twin Oaks
I would enter :D
<CS> Racers
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

i would enter :)
wildhorse58215
Visit My Farm

Post by wildhorse58215 »

I would enter to
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Okay so the competiti
bunnylover88
Visit My Farm

Post by bunnylover88 »

Ignore the first post :roll: that was a mistake :? So I have started the Deliboz racing competitions. I can't post links, so please just go to your Deliboz horses and search for Deliboz competitions. Sorry for the inconvenience :? The purse will be $100,000 at the least and the entry fee $5. I will post a new competition every day I can :) Since I'm not an upgraded player, I can't do daily occurrence. But I am usually on HW every day so I will make Deliboz racing competitions as much as I can. The name of the competitions will be "Twin Oaks Deliboz Racing." Enjoy fellow Deliboz horse lovers! ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:11 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:11 am