October 9

Log of changes released to the game
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

October 9

Postby larissar » October 9th, 2014, 7:30 am

Fatigue is now reduced when advancing to the next day. Being outside in a pasture is what reduces a horses fatigue and since there are currently no barns our horses are kept outside for 24 hours which means their fatigue should stay fairly low even with regular hard training. Once barns are implemented you will have the option of turning your hose our for X hours per day which will help to reduce their fatigue.

Note: Any horses with very high fatigue right now will likely need more than a few days of rest to get their fatigue lowered to base levels

larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: October 9

Postby larissar » October 9th, 2014, 10:28 pm

Tweaked the results of training, specifically the calculation of new fatigue levels, tested the balance, seems okay for now but will watch it over time.

Corrected a couple minor javascript issues.

Added in the basic framework for skill training on horses. There is currently only one skill you can train; the Leg Yield. See if you can get your horse to learn it.
Over time more and more skills will be added in for every discipline. These skills help your horse do better in competitions (or they will, soon). Once we have a small collection of skills added then you'll have the ability to choose which skill to focus on. How well your horse does depends on what Terrain, Gait and Activity your horse is doing while attempting the skill. So for example if you are Galloping your horse while pulling a cart up a hill, he's most likely going to fail or not even attempt the Leg Yield.

Jorlana
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: October 9

Postby Jorlana » October 10th, 2014, 9:18 am

For my more experienced horses when I try to do Trot Collection exercises I see the Leg Yield bar climb and then says I do the motion, which seems right, but the text below that doesn't seem to apply to my horse? Maybe it's just a display problem but I can't see any sort overall completion score for my horse and I don't know how many times I have to do it to learn it.

Return to “Change Log”