Community Forum

Free Conformations Available

h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Free Conformations Available

Post by h a z e l »

*Please read everything before you post!*

Hello,

Now that I'm finally premium, I'd like to return the favor that so many players did for me and give out free conformations to anyone that needs them :)

Just comment below with the links of horses you need conformations for and I'd be happy to do them :)

However, I will not repeatedly do your entire farm of horses for you. The idea is to do a couple horses here and there until you are able to get premium for yourself :) I am not here to do all your conformations for you so that you don't have to get premium. If I end up doing more than 10 horses multiple times and it looks like you are not working toward premium, I will refuse to do any more for you.

If somehow your horse got lost in the shuffle, please post again and ping/quote me :) (Please, please, please wait a few days before you try again, I may just be busy or I didn't see it right away! Thanks :))

If I miss your horse and you get rude and in my face, I'm not going to feel like doing confos for you. Just a forewarning :)

Have a great day!

Hazel

*Obviously, this forum will be closed when I lose my premium status but will open again when I get it back :)
Last edited by h a z e l on May 6th, 2019, 10:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Re: Free Conformations

Post by h a z e l »

Neferetti:

Speed 40
Strength 24
Stamina 40
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 57
Movement 50
Agility 35
Tempo 40

Jericho:

Speed 40
Strength 31
Stamina 41
Balance 45
Movement 57
Agility 31
Tempo 32

Frigga:

Speed 38
Strength 23
Stamina 37
Balance 52
Movement 46
Agility 37
Tempo 44
Rosa Parks
Visit My Farm

Re: Free Conformations Available

Post by Rosa Parks »

Thank you!
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

_h a z e l_ wrote:Hello,

Now that I'm finally premium, I'd like to return the favor that so many players did for me and give out free conformations to anyone that needs them :)

Just comment below with the links of horses you need conformations for and I'd be happy to do them :)

If somehow your horse got lost in the shuffle, please post again and ping/quote me :) (Please, please, please wait a few days before you try again, I may just be busy or I didn't see it right away! Thanks :)

If I miss your horse and you get rude and in my face, I'm not going to feel like doing confos for you. Just a forewarning :)

Have a great day!

Hazel

*Obviously, this forum will be closed when I lose my premium status but will open again when I get it back :)
Could you please do this barn?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/102524
thanks sooooo much
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

If somehow your horse got lost in the shuffle, please post again and ping/quote me :) (Please, please, please wait a few days before you try again, I may just be busy or I didn't see it right away! Thanks :)

Have a great day!

Hazel

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1888514 and http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1889161
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Rosa Parks wrote:Thank you!
You’re very welcome! :)
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

Arabmania wrote:

Have a great day!

Hazel

Could you please do this barn?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/102524
thanks sooooo much

Cia My Wish:

Speed 34
Strength 20
Stamina 34
Balance 40
Movement 45
Agility 39
Tempo 40

Chestnut Hunter:

Speed 33
Strength 31
Stamina 33
Balance 19
Movement 50
Agility 28
Tempo 35

Whispering at Daybreak:

Speed 34
Strength 26
Stamina 34
Balance 35
Movement 34
Agility 38
Tempo 44

Acorn:

Speed 29
Strength 24
Stamina 33
Balance 31
Movement 47
Agility 26
Tempo 45

Braid:

Speed 14
Strength 28
Stamina 28
Balance 32
Movement 47
Agility 30
Tempo 34
h a z e l
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l »

PeacefulOreo wrote:

Have a great day!

Hazel

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1888514 and http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1889161

Dazzled Honeydew:

Speed 62
Strength 35
Stamina 46
Balance 20
Movement 36
Agility 26
Tempo 22

Unnamed Horse:

Speed 55
Strength 31
Stamina 46
Balance 21
Movement 28
Agility 28
Tempo 23
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
Thank you! Hopefully soon I'll get the premium account!

Dazzled Honeydew:

Speed 62
Strength 35
Stamina 46
Balance 20
Movement 36
Agility 26
Tempo 22

Unnamed Horse:

Speed 55
Strength 31