The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Public Training {CLOSED}

Neon_
Visit My Farm

Re: Public Training {OPEN}

Post by Neon_ »

jodie1029 wrote:
Anonymous_Neon wrote:
Yup! I'll offer and begin training soon.
And if you have room for one more cam you do this one http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/978628
I'll put him on the list!
Neon_
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon_ »

meganamber wrote:
Anonymous_Neon wrote:I am currently accepting more horses for training! I'm still charging 10k per horse and have six slots available until further notice.
Thanks for finishing my other two, can you do one more Russian Don colt for me? ill put him up for offers only and say he's for training. I wish I could post links :(
No worries, I'll start ASAP! Just for warning, There are about five horses ahead of him though!
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:
jodie1029 wrote: And if you have room for one more cam you do this one http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/978628
Ok thank you
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Thanks for finishing my other two, can you do one more Russian Don colt for me? ill put him up for offers only and say he's for training. I wish I could post links :(
No worries, I'll start ASAP! Just for warning, There are about five horses ahead of him though!
That's ok! Thanks!
Jodie1029-Reserves
Visit My Farm

Post by Jodie1029-Reserves »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:
jodie1029 wrote: And if you have room for one more cam you do this one http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/978628
and if possible on the future horses you train for me could i pay you $500 to do the conformation on them
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:Hello! I currently have no on going projects and have decided to do some extra training for a little more cash.

It takes me anywhere from a couple of hours to two days to get all stats to 99% once I begin the initial training, and your horse will age anywhere from 3 - 4 years. My average is three years exact, but sometimes accidents happen.

This round of training I am charging $10,000 per horse.
Once you have room, I have like 4-5 foals that I really want trained... I'll pay you more then $10k each if you'd like!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:
meganamber wrote:
When will you be ready for my Russian Don? Not trying to rush you, just asking :)
Neon_
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon_ »

meganamber wrote:
Anonymous_Neon wrote:
When will you be ready for my Russian Don? Not trying to rush you, just asking :)
I can hold him on my side until I'm ready to train him if you'd prefer. I didn't realize I didn't already have him since I've been making bids left and right for other horses to train.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I can hold him on my side until I'm ready to train him if you'd prefer. I didn't realize I didn't already have him since I've been making bids left and right for other horses to train.
Yes I would prefer that because he's aging on my account :/
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

Anonymous_Neon wrote:
Can you train 2 more horses for me
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:03 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:03 am