The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Favorite Horse World Online Horses

countrycool
Visit My Farm

Re: Favorite Horse World Online Horses

Post by countrycool »

BlackOak2 wrote:I'm doing this for myself, but anybody is welcome to post. Regardless of whether you own the horse or not, if you like the looks of one for whatever reason, save a linked picture here. Hopefully, we'll also get correct color identifications as well.

Really, I'm posting this so that absolute favorites don't get lost. Too many times I think back on one (either my own or somebody else's), where was that one I saw? It happens often and I no longer want to do it myself.

So I've noticed a few of these favorites have been rehomed. It's not a big deal, but I would prefer that to not happen. If by chance it's your horse that appears in this post and you plan to not keep them (rehome), or even sell them, feel free to contact me. I'm more than willing to age them out, just so their pictures are saved. If you don't already know, horses I take in under circumstances like this don't get used by me (I have closed bloodlines), nor do I stud them out or sell them afterward.
Thank You!

Also!!! Take a look at the AC glitch topic that has some amazing pics. They certainly want me to raise a hand and say: 'admin! keep these looks and pass them on to their offspring!' Hah!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 0&p=100671
My favorite mare! I bred her and I just love her, unfortunately shes getting very old, but she's still such a sweet girl

Alibi
Visit My Farm

Post by Alibi »

I'm not sure if anyone else thinks he looks cool, but I think he is. His mother was perlino skewbald, and his dad was black skewbald. I'm surprised by his coloring, keeping in mind his parents.

Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Alibi wrote:I'm not sure if anyone else thinks he looks cool, but I think he is. His mother was perlino skewbald, and his dad was black skewbald. I'm surprised by his coloring, keeping in mind his parents.

He's smoky cream. His dad was a smoky black with a hidden cream and his dam carried a gene for black under her bay.
Gaagii
Visit My Farm

Post by Gaagii »

Successful Pulpit

Just love his coloration.
Last edited by Gaagii on Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Occasional Purchaser of Upgrades/Pony Tokens (temporarily closed)
Plume Horse Association
ZaRHBR Member, MRA Member

Gaagii (#88314) & Craven (#88478)
Alibi
Visit My Farm

Post by Alibi »

Silverine wrote:
Alibi wrote:I'm not sure if anyone else thinks he looks cool, but I think he is. His mother was perlino skewbald, and his dad was black skewbald. I'm surprised by his coloring, keeping in mind his parents.

He's smoky cream. His dad was a smoky black with a hidden cream and his dam carried a gene for black under her bay.
Ah okay. Thanks for the help!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Tobiano 'all' white.
There is a small dark spot just under his eye. This may be as close as we can come to pseudo-white for tobiano as we can achieve here on HWO.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

A favorite of potterhead4life.
Bay Roan

NBK
Visit My Farm

Post by NBK »

I bought this handsome boy, he is currently being trained but I LOVE LOVE LOVE his coat color and pattern:

Black Magic
redster
Visit My Farm

Post by redster »

Nothing too amazing about his genes or anything, but I just love how his particular freckles, varnish, and bold dun stripes are working together. His white mane and tail tops it off to make him look extra ethereal, I think.

Glowmoon
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

I'm first going to say thanks to everyone who has helped me get this far with the top 2 Thoroughbreds:

Dazzled Honeydew

Lightning Tsunami
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:44 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:44 am