The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♆ PUBLIC TRAINING [CLOSED]

luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Re: ♆ PUBLIC TRAINING [OPEN]

Post by luckyhooves »

Claire_2 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
Started a year back but got logged out until September. Yup, I'm "new". And now you're just flattering me :lol: :lol: :lol: I just breed whatever horses together and somehow get some ok horses
:lol: :lol: Are you still at school?
Sadly, yes, I've got 1 hour and 30 min more to go. I'm in Central Europe, it's only 1PM.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

luckyhooves wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: :lol: :lol: Are you still at school?
Sadly, yes, I've got 1 hour and 30 min more to go. I'm in Central Europe, it's only 1PM.
Oh good luck with school :lol: I am in Asia, so it's night time here :)
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Claire_2 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
Oh good luck with school :lol: I am in Asia, so it's night time here :)
Lucky. I'm stuck in Social Studies class, then I've got.. Advisory and MATH. :( At least it's all in English, my older brother has to go to a local Belgian school along with Stormchase Stables who happens to be my best friend irl.
I don't have to learn Dutch AND French like they do.
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

luckyhooves wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Oh good luck with school :lol: I am in Asia, so it's night time here :)
Lucky. I'm stuck in Social Studies class, then I've got.. Advisory and MATH. :( At least it's all in English, my older brother has to go to a local Belgian school along with Stormchase Stables who happens to be my best friend irl.
good luck with MATHS :lol: :lol: :lol: Lol I didn't know that you and Stormchase Stables know each other in real life ;)

I am forced to take French in my school :?
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Claire_2 wrote:
luckyhooves wrote:
good luck with MATHS :lol: :lol: :lol: Lol I didn't know that you and Stormchase Stables know each other in real life ;)

Her dad's a vet. I met her when my dog had to undergo surgery to give birth to her puppies. I was waiting in a separate room when I saw a girl my age holding three newborn puppies wrapped in blankets and she was like "These lil dudes yours?" :lol:

You do? I haven't heard of French schools in Asia, and I've lived in Hong Kong and Tokyo before.. Where are you?
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Re: ♆ PUBLIC TRAINING [CLOSED]

Post by luckyhooves »

I just realized Mystic Monarch was super short.. I'll have to breed her to a tall stallion :?
I mean her dam's short, but not THAT short..
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

luckyhooves wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: good luck with MATHS :lol: :lol: :lol: Lol I didn't know that you and Stormchase Stables know each other in real life ;)

Her dad's a vet. I met her when my dog had to undergo surgery to give birth to her puppies. I was waiting in a separate room when I saw a girl my age holding three newborn puppies wrapped in blankets and she was like "These lil dudes yours?" :lol:

You do? I haven't heard of French schools in Asia, and I've lived in Hong Kong and Tokyo before.. Where are you?
Cool way to meet a new friend! 8-) :lol:

I am from New Zealand but my family moved to Singapore. It's an International School I am attending, so we have a bunch of languages to choose from. i chose French (obviously) and thought it would be easy, but I was so wrong :? :lol:
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Re: ♆ PUBLIC TRAINING [CLOSED]

Post by Claire_2 »

luckyhooves wrote:I just realized Mystic Monarch was super short.. I'll have to breed her to a tall stallion :?
I mean her dam's short, but not THAT short..
yup she is a tiny lil' girl :D She is cute though
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

Claire_2 wrote: Cool way to meet a new friend! 8-) :lol:

I am from New Zealand but my family moved to Singapore. It's an International School I am attending, so we have a bunch of languages to choose from. i chose French (obviously) and thought it would be easy, but I was so wrong :? :lol:
I KNOW right? Subjunctive tense is hardest for me. And I can never say "la cucurbitacée" ( It's the french word for the melon family ) properly :?
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

luckyhooves wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: Cool way to meet a new friend! 8-) :lol:

I KNOW right? Subjunctive tense is hardest for me. And I can never say "la cucurbitacée" ( It's the french word for the melon family ) properly :?
HAHAHAHA :lol: French is soooo hard. But still I have to take it as a foreign language in my IGCSEs :? i will be really happy to get a pass :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:41 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:41 pm