The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Grade Horse Breeders????

Olga33
Visit My Farm

Grade Horse Breeders????

Post by Olga33 »

Hello,
I am wondering how many Grade Horse breeders are out there? Whether your breeding Grade Horses with stats, or looks, I'm curious to know how many of you there actually is.

I know there are some out there, but I'm not sure how many.

The reason for my curiosity, is because I too have been working on Grade Horses and I was breeding stats into them. I am finishing up on this project now, and I was thinking to put these different level of stat Grade Horses with all kinds of looks and sizes and colors, up for sale, to help those who are breeding Grades for stats and looks.

Or ill could sell them to anyone interested in fancy looking horses with some stats.

So how many of you are actually working on this, and is it worth selling these horses or should I just rehome or age them out?

What do you guys think? Let me know please!
meaghanne2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Grade Horse Breeders????

Post by meaghanne2 »

I don't have the patience or time to breed horses frpm the original breeds, so Ive been using grades to improve conformation and stats. If you have any gypsy types with good hips and short necks with lots of hair Id be willing to spend quite a lot of money.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

I've been working on some Grade horses in both stats and looks. :D If you have any with a HGP of at least 60k I'm very interested and will pay however much you'd like as long as it stays reasonable. :)
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

I might be willing to purchase a few to incorporate into my colored breed breeding lines (appy, POA, etc.) depending on stats, colors, etc.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
sandyleigh79
Visit My Farm

Post by sandyleigh79 »

I breed grades, but u already know that lol
Mega
Visit My Farm

Post by Mega »

I do grades too. And always look forward to seeing your beautiful horses
mora098
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

Olga33 wrote:Hello,
I am wondering how many Grade Horse breeders are out there? Whether your breeding Grade Horses with stats, or looks, I'm curious to know how many of you there actually is.

I know there are some out there, but I'm not sure how many.

The reason for my curiosity, is because I too have been working on Grade Horses and I was breeding stats into them. I am finishing up on this project now, and I was thinking to put these different level of stat Grade Horses with all kinds of looks and sizes and colors, up for sale, to help those who are breeding Grades for stats and looks.

Or ill could sell them to anyone interested in fancy looking horses with some stats.

So how many of you are actually working on this, and is it worth selling these horses or should I just rehome or age them out?

What do you guys think? Let me know please!
I am breeding! Not consistently as I've got a lot of projects but been trying yours are always gorgeous :D
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Post by Olga33 »

ok that is great to know that many of you are interested!
I will be putting horses up for sale time to time, and you may find more information in the Horses for Sale section in the forums.
Just look for Grade Horses for sale!

Thank you for responding!!
Olga33
Visit My Farm

Post by Olga33 »

I have made a sale post in the Horses For Sale section and there are lots of good ones available!!
yes most of them are stallions but I just added a handful of mares!
hurry and grab as many as you can!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=10378
mora098
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

Olga33 wrote:I have made a sale post in the Horses For Sale section and there are lots of good ones available!!
yes most of them are stallions but I just added a handful of mares!
hurry and grab as many as you can!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 15&t=10378
I saw! Bought one :D Haven't seen you lately and i'd like you to train a couple of my horses if you can? thank you :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:17 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:17 am