The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging someone

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Post by meganamber »

vallers wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Lol yes I did! Got any Trakehners you could do without? I'll pay a lot, believe me, I need some good Trakehners!
I only have one left. I stopped breeding them, but depending on how much you want to spend I may consider breeding more
I'll spend whatever you want just as long as I can get some good stock ;)
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Flame of Enya wrote:Hello, can you put http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/981055 this guy up for stud again? I will pay you as much as you want... $1 million or more I just really need him!
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Are you almost done with the two horses you were training for me? You've had them for a really long time
Flame of Enya
Visit My Farm

Post by Flame of Enya »

meganamber2 wrote:
Flame of Enya wrote:Hello, can you put http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/981055 this guy up for stud again? I will pay you as much as you want... $1 million or more I just really need him!
Forgive me, but I don't need the money. I am looking to improve my stock so perhaps you may have a better idea in mind? All the same he will not be up for public stud again even if I were willing to accept the cash. Only way any of them will be bred is I would have to take the mare and breed her on my account then send her back. Sorry you went through all this trouble as this isn't likely what you were looking to hear.
Flame of Enya
Visit My Farm

Post by Flame of Enya »

Flame of Enya wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Forgive me, but I don't need the money. I am looking to improve my stock so perhaps you may have a better idea in mind? All the same he will not be up for public stud again even if I were willing to accept the cash. Only way any of them will be bred is I would have to take the mare and breed her on my account then send her back. Sorry you went through all this trouble as this isn't likely what you were looking to hear. May I ask why you are interested in him in particular?
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Flame of Enya wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Forgive me, but I don't need the money. I am looking to improve my stock so perhaps you may have a better idea in mind? All the same he will not be up for public stud again even if I were willing to accept the cash. Only way any of them will be bred is I would have to take the mare and breed her on my account then send her back. Sorry you went through all this trouble as this isn't likely what you were looking to hear.
It's ok. Why don't you let me know what you would want in trade for me being allowed to use your stallion?
Flame of Enya
Visit My Farm

Post by Flame of Enya »

meganamber wrote:
Flame of Enya wrote:
It's ok. Why don't you let me know what you would want in trade for me being allowed to use your stallion?
I am mostly curious why you are interested in him in particular. May I ask why you need him? I fear I don't see anything I need exactly but as I said I am looking to improve my own stock as well. I don't have anything I am over looking to trade in exchange for a breeding for him as keeping his lines closed seems more beneficial to myself in the long run.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Flame of Enya wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I am mostly curious why you are interested in him in particular. May I ask why you need him? I fear I don't see anything I need exactly but as I said I am looking to improve my own stock as well. I don't have anything I am over looking to trade in exchange for a breeding for him as keeping his lines closed seems more beneficial to myself in the long run.
Well I wanted him because of his good strength stat, which is really important in harness racing. Are you saying you would trade a horse for me breeding a mare to your stallion?
Flame of Enya
Visit My Farm

Post by Flame of Enya »

meganamber wrote:
Flame of Enya wrote:
Well I wanted him because of his good strength stat, which is really important in harness racing. Are you saying you would trade a horse for me breeding a mare to your stallion?
Yes, I do breed them for that, and take care to get the best evaluation and conformation, along with the best temperament for it. I see you have no Orlov Trotters or Russian Trotters studs that breeding to would help my own lines. I am afraid I can't help you, but there is a public stud I have used once that has 21 strength, I can give you the name of him. Should you like, but while I am happy to help others I don't really know of anything that would aid me in bettering my own stock. I am sorry. Again, feel free to toss out ideas but I simply don't see myself studding him.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Flame of Enya wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Yes, I do breed them for that, and take care to get the best evaluation and conformation, along with the best temperament for it. I see you have no Orlov Trotters or Russian Trotters studs that breeding to would help my own lines. I am afraid I can't help you, but there is a public stud I have used once that has 21 strength, I can give you the name of him. Should you like, but while I am happy to help others I don't really know of anything that would aid me in bettering my own stock. I am sorry. Again, feel free to toss out ideas but I simply don't see myself studding him.
I have Thunder's Echo that ranks number 7 in the top Russian Trotter list. He's on this account, my holding account. I could put him up in exchange for your stallion.. would that work?
Flame of Enya
Visit My Farm

Post by Flame of Enya »

meganamber2 wrote:
Flame of Enya wrote:
I have Thunder's Echo that ranks number 7 in the top Russian Trotter list. He's on this account, my holding account. I could put him up in exchange for your stallion.. would that work?
It seems the one you want from me is third, and his conformation will not improve my stock. I must decline. I am sorry. I wish you well.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:49 pm