The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging someone

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Pinging someone

Post by meganamber »

Elaina Brewster wrote:I was wondering if you would be willing to put up some of your Russian Trotters for sale or for stud? I would be willing to pay a lot. Thanks!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Post by meganamber »

Angelll wrote:Hi, I was looking at your farm and it looks great! Would you be willing to sell a trained or partially trained Belgian mare with good strength?
Angelll
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelll »

Hey, well you can buy a mare, but I don't have any trained. Look around and see if there's one you want.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Angelll wrote:Hey, well you can buy a mare, but I don't have any trained. Look around and see if there's one you want.
I'd love any mare with gold strength!
Angelll
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelll »

Ok, I have one at my other farm. Her name is R&R Can Do. ( Feel free to change it!) I'll put her in sales for you. Hope she does well for you.
Elaina Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Elaina Brewster »

meganamber wrote:
Elaina Brewster wrote:I was wondering if you would be willing to put up some of your Russian Trotters for sale or for stud? I would be willing to pay a lot. Thanks!
I also, have two russian trotters up for stud, one for general public use and the other by private treaty
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Elaina Brewster wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I also, have two russian trotters up for stud, one for general public use and the other by private treaty
Yes I saw that and I've used them thank you! I was ideally looking to buy a mare. I can give you 1 million or more, I just really need a good mare.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Angelll wrote:Ok, I have one at my other farm. Her name is R&R Can Do. ( Feel free to change it!) I'll put her in sales for you. Hope she does well for you.
Thank you so much! I'll offer 50k
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

meganamber wrote:
I'm breeding a few extra Trotters, not totally of my lines...but, once I get the ones, I'm going to keep, I will put the rest up in the forums. In the mean time...you can view what I currently have (unsorted):

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/49487
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Baranduin Brewster wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I'm breeding a few extra Trotters, not totally of my lines...but, once I get the ones, I'm going to keep, I will put the rest up in the forums. In the mean time...you can view what I currently have (unsorted):

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/49487
All right I'll definitely keep an eye on the forums! How long do you think it will be until you start selling?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1017055
I looked through the pasture and I'd like this little guy! Do you do training? If you can train him for me, I'll pay you double.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 am