The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging someone

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Post by meganamber »

Flame of Enya wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
I have Thunder's Echo that ranks number 7 in the top Russian Trotter list. He's on this account, my holding account. I could put him up in exchange for your stallion.. would that work?
It seems the one you want from me is third, and his conformation will not improve my stock. I must decline. I am sorry. I wish you well.
I understand. You aren't required to offer your stud if you don't want to. I can't help that I don't have anything that measures up to your horses. Thank you anyway.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:Are you almost done with the two horses you were training for me? You've had them for a really long time
My apologies, it was the examination period. You can have them back for free, I'll probably be done by today
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
My apologies, it was the examination period. You can have them back for free, I'll probably be done by today
It's all right, I understand :) I just wanted to make sure you weren't keeping them or anything. Ping me when you're done. I'll pay half price, which of course I forgot the full price :roll: , so how much would that be?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: It's all right, I understand :) I just wanted to make sure you weren't keeping them or anything. Ping me when you're done. I'll pay half price, which of course I forgot the full price :roll: , so how much would that be?
25K each, sorry about that though
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote:
The horses are up for offers
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Thanks I offered 25k each :)
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Would you mind putting up their links?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote:
I'm sorry, I accidentally rehomed your other horse. My finger slipped while trying to accept your offer. What can I do to make it up to you? Perhaps money or a horse? Again, I'm really, really, really sorry. :(
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
I'm sorry, I accidentally rehomed your other horse. My finger slipped while trying to accept your offer. What can I do to make it up to you? Perhaps money or a horse? Again, I'm really, really, really sorry. :(
Oh wow! I am really disappointed, I worked a long time to get that good Persian Arab, but it's ok, don't feel bad. I've made mistakes like that as well. Could you train another horse for me possibly in his place?
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: Oh wow! I am really disappointed, I worked a long time to get that good Persian Arab, but it's ok, don't feel bad. I've made mistakes like that as well. Could you train another horse for me possibly in his place?
I'm really really really sorry.
Of course I would, I'll do it for free too
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:35 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:35 pm