The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging someone

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging someone

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Oh wow! I am really disappointed, I worked a long time to get that good Persian Arab, but it's ok, don't feel bad. I've made mistakes like that as well. Could you train another horse for me possibly in his place?
I'm really really really sorry.
Of course I would, I'll do it for free too
It's all right. Thank you! How fast will you be able to do it? I'll give you certain horses to train depending :)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: It's all right. Thank you! How fast will you be able to do it? I'll give you certain horses to train depending :)
After next week, exams will be over, and I'll be able to train really quickly. Now though, I hardly have 15 minutes to play.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: It's all right. Thank you! How fast will you be able to do it? I'll give you certain horses to train depending :)
After next week, exams will be over, and I'll be able to train really quickly. Now though, I hardly have 15 minutes to play.
Oh okay, how about you ping me after your exams are over and you have more time to play? Then I'll give you a horse to train :)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote: Oh okay, how about you ping me after your exams are over and you have more time to play? Then I'll give you a horse to train :)
Sure, thanks for not killing me again :lol:
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote: Oh okay, how about you ping me after your exams are over and you have more time to play? Then I'll give you a horse to train :)
Sure, thanks for not killing me again :lol:
Lol you're welcome :lol: I understand the exam thing :oops:
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Sure, thanks for not killing me again :lol:
Just pinging to say that my exam finishes tomorrow, how many horses do you want trained?
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Just pinging to say that my exam finishes tomorrow, how many horses do you want trained?

champi0n come into chat, i got something you want........
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

vallers wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: Just pinging to say that my exam finishes tomorrow, how many horses do you want trained?
champi0n come into chat, i got something you want........
Ooh, okay
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:
As many as you are willing to do :D I have a bunch of young horses on my holding account waiting to get trained! can you do 2 or 3 or more? Just let me know you're limit ;) Glad you're done your exams!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber wrote:
As many as you are willing to do :D I have a bunch of young horses on my holding account waiting to get trained! can you do 2 or 3 or more? Just let me know you're limit ;) Glad you're done your exams!
I can do 2 at once, but I can hold another horse in my other account so it won't be unnecessary.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:59 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:59 pm