The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

RACING Club!!! Update!

vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: RACING Club!!!

Post by vallers »

Bitapetrone wrote:If you're going to start a club specifically for racing, you'd probably have more interest if you open it to horses bred for the discipline as opposed to specific breeds.

I personally compete in racing, but I have no Thoroughbreds or Quarter Horses.

Is that the Bita?
Bitapetrone
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Bitapetrone »

vallers wrote:
Bitapetrone wrote:If you're going to start a club specifically for racing, you'd probably have more interest if you open it to horses bred for the discipline as opposed to specific breeds.

Is that the Bita?
I'm not dead!
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

Bitapetrone wrote:
vallers wrote:

Is that the Bita?
I'm not dead!
hard to tell since you don't respond to msg's or show up in chat.
sorry for highjacking your thread megan, i just had to bug bita for ignoring me
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

vallers wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Heyyy friend! :P So I'm not even sure if I'm doing it anymore since no one else seems interested... but I was going to create a racing club for Thoroughbreds and Quarter horses. We'd make our own races and contests and share horses and training. Racing as in the discipline racing, all though we could do sprint racing too... what do you think?
oh so a pure breed kind of thing
Yes I was thinking that, you know, like in real life. Purebred Thoroughbreds are the race horses, and purebred Quarter horses also have their own special races. But as Bitapetrone suggested, it might be a better idea to breed horses that are good at racing than specific breeds.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

vallers wrote:
Bitapetrone wrote:
I'm not dead!
hard to tell since you don't respond to msg's or show up in chat.
sorry for highjacking your thread megan, i just had to bug bita for ignoring me
Lol it's fine :lol:
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

That is a great suggestion, thank you Bitapetrone! :D
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

meganamber2 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:
No prob! If you want, I can tell my friends, I have one who breeds Quarter Horses.
There are about 8+ of them, and they'd probably be interested! I kinda found the idea awesome!
Hey that sounds nice! ;) Maybe if you and your friends want to join i could start the club after all!
Yeah, all of them say they're up for it!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Hey that sounds nice! ;) Maybe if you and your friends want to join i could start the club after all!
Yeah, all of them say they're up for it!
Hey that's great! I think I'm going to do a smaller club with any breed of race horses and sprinters. Could you tell me your friends' usernames so I can make a farm log?
LilyTromp
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by LilyTromp »

meganamber wrote: Hey that's great! I think I'm going to do a smaller club with any breed of race horses and sprinters. Could you tell me your friends' usernames so I can make a farm log?
That's great! Now I have a chance to join the club with my 'Racephalians' ;)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Well, theres Ravenwood Stable that just started Quarter horses, Cougar and his side accounts ( Panther & Lynx ) who is an aspiring trainer, luckyhooves who breeds Deliboz horses ( they're good for racing ) , MoonTurkmenes who doesn't do Turkmenes at all, OceanArabians and Heaven's Horses who both breed Arabs and can modify their program to breed Arab Racers, SC Avalanche who can also do the same, Dollar Equestrian who makes horses Champs, GVanner Champ who'd like to try to see if she could possibly breed FAST Gypsy Vanners, Empire Equestrian who does "personalized breeding", AerialHorse who'll gladly breed Sprinters for you and finally me. I know it's a lot so you'll have a lot of club members :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:23 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:23 pm