The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Some Help Please..?

GypsyHorse
Visit My Farm

Re: Some Help Please..?

Post by GypsyHorse »

jodie1029 wrote:
GVanner Champ wrote:So, I recently joined Horse World Online, completed the quest and looked around in the forums. Someone said to ask for advice in the chat, so I did that. A player told me to rehome all my horses and buy a new, better one from the market, so I rehomed my old horses and bought a Gypsy Vanner mare from the market.
I also bought a Gypsy Vanner stallion, and bred them.
But I only have like 2k and Local Shows aren't getting me a lot of money. What do I do? I don't have a trained horse, so I can't win competitions, and I don't have enough money to buy one... :( :( :(
I have a trained horse you can have but he’s not a gypsy vanner
Yay, how much would he be?
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

GVanner Champ wrote:
jodie1029 wrote: I have a trained horse you can have but he’s not a gypsy vanner
You can have him for $1
GypsyHorse
Visit My Farm

Post by GypsyHorse »

jodie1029 wrote:
GVanner Champ wrote:
You can have him for $1
Yay! When can you put him up?
Claire_3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_3 »

GVanner Champ wrote:So, I recently joined Horse World Online, completed the quest and looked around in the forums. Someone said to ask for advice in the chat, so I did that. A player told me to rehome all my horses and buy a new, better one from the market, so I rehomed my old horses and bought a Gypsy Vanner mare from the market.
But I only have like 2k and Local Shows aren't getting me a lot of money. What do I do? I don't have a trained horse, so I can't win competitions, and I don't have enough money to buy one... :( :( :(
Hi! Welcome to HWO! ;)

I have got this fully trained colt but he is not a Gypsy Vanner. He will do well in local shows as well as competitions and earn you some extra cash. I can sell him to you for $1 if you want him. :)
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1075925
jodie1029
Visit My Farm

Post by jodie1029 »

GVanner Champ wrote:
jodie1029 wrote: You can have him for $1
Yay! When can you put him up?
He’s up now
GypsyHorse
Visit My Farm

Post by GypsyHorse »

jodie1029 wrote:
GVanner Champ wrote:
You can have him for $1
Could you possibly link him here :)
GypsyHorse
Visit My Farm

Post by GypsyHorse »

Claire_3 wrote:
Hi! Welcome to HWO! ;)

I have got this fully trained colt but he is not a Gypsy Vanner. He will do well in local shows as well as competitions and earn you some extra cash. I can sell him to you for $1 if you want him. :)
:shock: WOW he's NICE and yes I'd like him ;) :lol:
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Meyersdale »

How do you open a new chat.
I cant figure it out at all lol
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Meyersdale wrote:How do you open a new chat.
I cant figure it out at all lol
Your question is a little confusing. If you mean a second window for our chat room, I'm not sure you can. When you click on Community, Chat Room, it opens up a pop-up window or a new tab (it's been awhile I don't remember which).

If you mean a new forum post, you'll need to go into the forum and also into the discussion that best fits your topic. From there, at the top of the page is a button for 'new topic'.

If these do not answer your question, you'll have to be more specific.
Claire_3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_3 »

GVanner Champ wrote:
Claire_3 wrote: Hi! Welcome to HWO! ;)

:shock: WOW he's NICE and yes I'd like him ;) :lol:
I will put him up for offers. Just offer $1 :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:51 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:51 pm