The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

CLOSED

Tisha
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Public Training <Open>

Post by Tisha »

Claire_3 wrote: Hey I am on now! I placed an offer. Sorry for the late response. I wasn't on for the whole day :?

Thanks soo much for adding the note and find out what he is good at in local shows! :D Much appreciated :)
No worries. :D
It's the least I could do for a friend, yeah? 8-)
<CS> Racers
Claire_3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_3 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Claire_3 wrote: Hey I am on now! I placed an offer. Sorry for the late response. I wasn't on for the whole day :?

Thanks soo much for adding the note and find out what he is good at in local shows! :D Much appreciated :)
No worries. :D
Gee thanks! :D
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Claire_3 wrote:
Champi0nBr66der3 wrote: No worries. :D
Gee thanks! :D
i know you are pretty busy.. and i know you are still training one of my horses, but i was wondering if you perhaps still have a spot for this Mustang Filly.. my first one and her conformation tells me she could break records :oops: :oops: ofcourse i could be wrong http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1106666
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote: i know you are pretty busy.. and i know you are still training one of my horses, but i was wondering if you perhaps still have a spot for this Mustang Filly.. my first one and her conformation tells me she could break records :oops: :oops: ofcourse i could be wrong http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1106666
I could try, but I'm going on vacation on Friday, if you don't mind waiting for three days then, by all means, sure, I'll train her :)
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: i know you are pretty busy.. and i know you are still training one of my horses, but i was wondering if you perhaps still have a spot for this Mustang Filly.. my first one and her conformation tells me she could break records :oops: :oops: ofcourse i could be wrong http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1106666
I could try, but I'm going on vacation on Friday, if you don't mind waiting for three days then, by all means, sure, I'll train her :)
Ofcourse i have no problem with waiting :) i hope you have a great vacation.. tnx again
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

8arbarossa wrote: Ofcourse i have no problem with waiting :) i hope you have a great vacation.. tnx again
No problem, thanks! ;)
I bidded
<CS> Racers
Panther
Visit My Farm

Re: <CS> Public Training <Closed>

Post by Panther »

Could I be on the waiting list? I just saw that the last slot has been taken.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Panther wrote:Could I be on the waiting list? I just saw that the last slot has been taken.
Sure, I'll ping you when I've finished.
<CS> Racers
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Panther wrote:Could I be on the waiting list? I just saw that the last slot has been taken.

You know you have to pay for a training right?? how do you think ChampionBreeder gets her money to go on vacation all the time??
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

8arbarossa wrote:

You know you have to pay for a training right?? how do you think ChampionBreeder gets her money to go on vacation all the time??
Yes, I do know that I have to pay :lol: I'm also pretty sure that HWO credits can't be used irl.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:39 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:39 pm