The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

LOOKING FOR- PRIZE HORSES!!

meganamber2
Visit My Farm

LOOKING FOR- PRIZE HORSES!!

Post by meganamber2 »

Hey guys! :D
I am on the lookout for some awesome horses to use as prizes for my contests!! If your horse fits the requirements below, please feel free to contact me! I will pay a good prize for each prize horse.
Requirements:
1. FULLY TRAINED. This means every stat trained to 98% and above, nothing below. Thank you.
2. GP of at least 50k. I am more likely to be interested the higher the GP.
3. At least two gold stats. Basically, I'm looking for good stats in horses, and the better stats, the more likely I will buy and pay more as well.
4. A decent competition record (this is optional, but I'm more likely to go for a horse with a good competition record)
Basically I'm looking for high GP horses with good stats that are trained. It doesn't matter the gender or breed or height or type... all though I'm definitely going to be more interested in rare breeds. But if you don't have a rare breed, that's okay. Please, comment down below with what you have!
Thank you very much :)
Oh, and p.s. be sure to check out my contests! :D :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:29 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:29 am