The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Possibly leaving the game UPDATE

meganamber
Visit My Farm

Re: Possibly leaving the game :(

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:Hey guys!
Due to personal reasons I am probably going to have to get off of HW :( I am so sad, I really truly loved being on this game!!
EVERY SINGLE HORSE IS FOR SALE ON BOTH OF MY FARMS except for my race horses. I am going to clear out everything else. If I do end up staying on I still want my race horses, or if I come back sometime in the future. And I might keep the mares that are 95% French Anglo-Arab.
Please comment below and link anything you're interested in, everything is going for cheap!
My friend 8arbarossa, please let me know if you want my Dutch Warmbloods. I'm sorry I really wasn't able to get them very good :( If you don't want them, then let me know and I'll sell them to the rest of the public or rehome them.
I'm going to be on for the next week to sell everything and wrap things up. I still might stay on. Not sure. Most likely I will be getting off though. :cry: :cry: Again, NO RACE HORSES will be sold.
Thanks guys,
meganamber at Dark Star Stables
That's a pity... Still if you decide to come back, I'll have French-Anglo Arabs and Racehorses available for you! :D
Thank you so much :)
jmcew25
Visit My Farm

Post by jmcew25 »

hi megan I like dusty princess
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: at least you will still show up once in a while :D
I'm certainly gonna try cuz I love this game so much!
I know it's hard to stay away from this game :lol:
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

jmcew25 wrote:hi megan I like dusty princess
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1076059
Here's her link and I put her up! I'll accept your offer once she has her foal.
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

meganamber wrote:
Questhaven wrote:I too am sorry to see you go. I would be interested in your Trakehner and Trakehner crosses if you are still selling.
Yes I am :) you would like all of them?
Sorry for my slow reply. Yes, I can take them all.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Questhaven wrote:
meganamber wrote:
Yes I am :) you would like all of them?
It's fine! I'll link the ones I'm willing to sell and put their price beside each link. Sound good?
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

meganamber wrote:
Questhaven wrote:
It's fine! I'll link the ones I'm willing to sell and put their price beside each link. Sound good?
Sounds great!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

I'm interested in Cherokee Etch, QT Hazel Lullaby and QT Prince Leopold
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

UPDATE

I have decided to stay on :D However, I'm still selling everything but my race horses. I will be focusing only on race horses now and maybe French Anglo-Arabs as a side project. Those who are interested in some of my horses, they are still for sale. EVERYTHING except race horses and French Anglo-Arabs are up for grabs CHEAP.
Thanks guys :D
I'm glad to still be here even if I won't be on as much as before!
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber wrote:Hey guys!
Due to personal reasons I am probably going to have to get off of HW :( I am so sad, I really truly loved being on this game!!
EVERY SINGLE HORSE IS FOR SALE ON BOTH OF MY FARMS except for my race horses. I am going to clear out everything else. If I do end up staying on I still want my race horses, or if I come back sometime in the future. And I might keep the mares that are 95% French Anglo-Arab.
Please comment below and link anything you're interested in, everything is going for cheap!
My friend 8arbarossa, please let me know if you want my Dutch Warmbloods. I'm sorry I really wasn't able to get them very good :( If you don't want them, then let me know and I'll sell them to the rest of the public or rehome them.
I'm going to be on for the next week to sell everything and wrap things up. I still might stay on. Not sure. Most likely I will be getting off though. :cry: :cry: Again, NO RACE HORSES will be sold.
Thanks guys,
meganamber at Dark Star Stables
That's a pity... Still if you decide to come back, I'll have French-Anglo Arabs and Racehorses available for you! :D
I'll definitely be interested in your French Anglo-Arabs and race horses now ;) :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:11 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:11 pm