The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Re: Trainer wanted*

Hydronium
Visit My Farm

Re: Re: Trainer wanted*

Post by Hydronium »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Hello, I am buying Rudebus Mosabe for 100,000 because Heaven has a bug on her computer and is unable to breed, buy, sell or stud horses. :?
Anyway, I offered, it's only 100k and that's no problem for me since I have 5 million for my Thoroughbred breeding :lol: if you need anymore, don't be afraid to ask, I like sponsoring new players :D

Wow thank you so much! He actually isnt that bad he has nice coloring ^^, and I so appreciate it I am realizing money on the game is absolutely important and hard-ish to make! I am going to start a new thread for us to message in.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Re: Trainer wanted*

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Hydronium wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Hello, I am buying Rudebus Mosabe for 100,000 because Heaven has a bug on her computer and is unable to breed, buy, sell or stud horses. :?
Anyway, I offered, it's only 100k and that's no problem for me since I have 5 million for my Thoroughbred breeding :lol: if you need anymore, don't be afraid to ask, I like sponsoring new players :D

Wow thank you so much! He actually isnt that bad he has nice coloring ^^, and I so appreciate it I am realizing money on the game is absolutely important and hard-ish to make! I am going to start a new thread for us to message in.
Yup, good idea. He does have nice coloring, I will be selling him to another newbie who breeds horses of his color, if that's alright with you.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:53 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:53 pm