The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Storm's Competitions- An Extra CHALLENGE For Your Horses

Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Storm's Competitions- An Extra CHALLENGE For Your Horses

Post by Stormchase Stables »

meganamber2 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Hey there, the comp is up! If there aren't too many entries I'll stop the recurrence and just make a new comp when you need it :)
Lol I just saw it and you put NFL (that's football) instead of NFR (National Finals Rodeo). Doesn't matter that much I guess but still funny :lol:
Oops lol must have been because my dad was watching sports the same time I put the comp up. Next time I'll change it to NFR :lol:
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
meganamber2 wrote:
Lol I just saw it and you put NFL (that's football) instead of NFR (National Finals Rodeo). Doesn't matter that much I guess but still funny :lol:
Oops lol must have been because my dad was watching sports the same time I put the comp up. Next time I'll change it to NFR :lol:
Haha it's fine :D I am leaving HW for 2 months tho... so if you want you can cancel the competition until I come back...
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

meganamber wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oops lol must have been because my dad was watching sports the same time I put the comp up. Next time I'll change it to NFR :lol:
Haha it's fine :D I am leaving HW for 2 months tho... so if you want you can cancel the competition until I come back...
You are? Thats sad to hear :( but I have already stopped the recurrence because for some reason 40k keeps on disappearing everyday even though I put Once a month.
meganamber
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
meganamber wrote:
You are? Thats sad to hear :( but I have already stopped the recurrence because for some reason 40k keeps on disappearing everyday even though I put Once a month.
Yes, but I'll be back! :D Okay that makes sense :)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/44938 New sprint racing event, 15k purse! 1$ entry fee. More entries the better, one per player.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/44942 New Pole Bending Event, 15k purse and 1$ entry fee! Enter as many as you want :D
Will end in a few days if there aren't many entries.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote:I've studied a few courses and have decided to host aseries of competitions as long as I'm Premium.
Now I'm not really for bloated comps and I don't fill up my comps with my eventers just to earn titles and points, but because more horses = more points and more horses is also a bigger challenge for your horse.

Here are a few things you might want to know:
1. My comps usually have low entry fees
2. My monthly comps have higher purse than daily ones ( for financial reasons )
3. They are NOT bloated, I simply enter my horses to:
a. Test out what they're good at
b. Provide a bigger challenge for your horses
c. Earn more points
d. Fill up my comps
4. I take requests ( that aren't impossible ). For example:
"I would like to have a QH only Barrel Racing competition with age restrictions- from 2 years to 12 years - with an entry fee of 10$ and a 5,000$ purse. It should also be Lvl. 2. Thanks in advance!"
5. Please enjoy!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/competi ... r_id=66939

P.S: I can only go up to Lvl. 9 at the moment. This should change in the future :)
Any chance of you hosting a few Harness Racing competitions?

If so, I would like a level 2 and 3 Harness Racing competition with a 1K purse and 200 entry fee.

Thanks in advance!
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:I've studied a few courses and have decided to host aseries of competitions as long as I'm Premium.
Now I'm not really for bloated comps and I don't fill up my comps with my eventers just to earn titles and points, but because more horses = more points and more horses is also a bigger challenge for your horse.

Here are a few things you might want to know:
1. My comps usually have low entry fees
2. My monthly comps have higher purse than daily ones ( for financial reasons )
3. They are NOT bloated, I simply enter my horses to:
a. Test out what they're good at
b. Provide a bigger challenge for your horses
c. Earn more points
d. Fill up my comps
4. I take requests ( that aren't impossible ). For example:
"I would like to have a QH only Barrel Racing competition with age restrictions- from 2 years to 12 years - with an entry fee of 10$ and a 5,000$ purse. It should also be Lvl. 2. Thanks in advance!"
5. Please enjoy!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/competi ... r_id=66939

P.S: I can only go up to Lvl. 9 at the moment. This should change in the future :)
Any chance of you hosting a few Harness Racing competitions?

If so, I would like a level 2 and 3 Harness Racing competition with a 1K purse and 200 entry fee.

Thanks in advance!
Ok, I can make the purse higher, if you want.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Ok, I can make the purse higher, if you want.
Sure, that'll be great, if it's not too much bother, could you make a level 4 Harness Racing show with whatever purse and entry fee you'd like.

Just an enquiry, are you going to finish judging the Storytelling competition yet? Just curious.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ok, I can make the purse higher, if you want.
Sure, that'll be great, if it's not too much bother, could you make a level 4 Harness Racing show with whatever purse and entry fee you'd like.

Just an enquiry, are you going to finish judging the Storytelling competition yet? Just curious.
Oh yes, I've just been super busy and I totally forgot about it!
Lvl 2 is up, making Lvl 3 and 4 now.
All have 50k purse :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:02 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:02 am