The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found a trainer :)

Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No, not a problem at all!
Hey, some people charge 200k so I'm not really complaining, ya know? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I have seen people charge a lot to train :lol:. I have also seen that a lot of the other trainers are closed, actually I think almost all of them closed :shock:. I have been looking around on ENs for stud that aren't under 10hh but there are very few that have somewhat good stats, I guess this will be harder than I thought :lol:. Remember the cute foal i showed you, well she got way bigger that I expected but she's pretty :D.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1216875
Wow, she's a beauty!
Yeah, most of them are pretty full or are extremely busy with their own horses. Or they just don't want to anymore. Or they took a break from HWO.
You could use my EN as a stud though?
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Wow, she's a beauty!
Yeah, most of them are pretty full or are extremely busy with their own horses. Or they just don't want to anymore. Or they took a break from HWO.
Well the thing is I wanted to enter a competition I found and right before that I bought a small EN but when I went to enter it it said he was to small. And when I looked I think the smallest you can enter is 10hh and that it exactly what my mare is. So I had to find a bigger stud to use. I did eventually find one but he's not exactly what I'm looking for but then again the perfect one may not be out there :?.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Wow, she's a beauty!
Well the thing is I wanted to enter a competition I found and right before that I bought a small EN but when I went to enter it it said he was to small. And when I looked I think the smallest you can enter is 10hh and that it exactly what my mare is. So I had to find a bigger stud to use. I did eventually find one but he's not exactly what I'm looking for but then again the perfect one may not be out there :?.
Actually, having small ENs is very useful as there is an In-Hand Jumping EN event with higher purse than the other comp. But Bombicilla added a new EN event, one with 100mil as a prize!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Actually, having small ENs is very useful as there is an In-Hand Jumping EN event with higher purse than the other comp. But Bombicilla added a new EN event, one with 100mil as a prize!
That is really what I wanted to enter, but I need to get the right horse for it. I did find a nice EN stud though, Mora let me use her champion EN stud. I don't believe I have seen the in hand jumping event I'll have to look for it. 100mil sound nice, I just want to know how they afford it :lol:. Your two guys are done
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1206086
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1214522
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Actually, having small ENs is very useful as there is an In-Hand Jumping EN event with higher purse than the other comp. But Bombicilla added a new EN event, one with 100mil as a prize!
That is really what I wanted to enter, but I need to get the right horse for it. I did find a nice EN stud though, Mora let me use her champion EN stud. I don't believe I have seen the in hand jumping event I'll have to look for it. 100mil sound nice, I just want to know how they afford it :lol:. Your two guys are done
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1206086
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1214522
Bombicilla is one of the highest-earning players in all of HWO, I think they can afford it :lol:
Oh, that's great! Thank you! I'll just go ahead and offer :)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Bombicilla is one of the highest-earning players in all of HWO, I think they can afford it :lol:
Well if she is one of the highest-earning players I could see how she can afford it :lol:. You didn't have to pay that much for training :shock: my training isn't that good, yet :lol:. Then again it will probably be months before I get to be one of the better trainers :lol:. I found that I had a 10hh five gold EN on my farm, but he's going to be like ten years old when I'm done training because I found him when he was seven :?.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1215077
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Bombicilla is one of the highest-earning players in all of HWO, I think they can afford it :lol:
Well if she is one of the highest-earning players I could see how she can afford it :lol:. You didn't have to pay that much for training :shock: my training isn't that good, yet :lol:. Then again it will probably be months before I get to be one of the better trainers :lol:. I found that I had a 10hh five gold EN on my farm, but he's going to be like ten years old when I'm done training because I found him when he was seven :?.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1215077
No, I insist, take that amount of money. i have now 107 million. You training IS that good!
Oooh, he's pretty! Ehh, 10 yrs isn't too much, and anyway, you have a side acc, right? You can event him there :)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: No, I insist, take that amount of money. i have now 107 million. You training IS that good!
Oooh, he's pretty! Ehh, 10 yrs isn't too much, and anyway, you have a side acc, right? You can event him there :)
Yeah, I guess I could put him there. 10 years is not bad as long as he isn't say 20 :lol:. I thought wait, what if I re breed her to that stallion again, I looked at him and they took him off the stud market :?. That's just my luck :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No, I insist, take that amount of money. i have now 107 million. You training IS that good!
Yeah, I guess I could put him there. 10 years is not bad as long as he isn't say 20 :lol:. I thought wait, what if I re breed her to that stallion again, I looked at him and they took him off the stud market :?. That's just my luck :lol:.
Lol, same. My favorite EN stud got taken off the stud market just as I had freed up, bought and bred 10 mares :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm real lucky too :roll: :lol:
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol, same. My favorite EN stud got taken off the stud market just as I had freed up, bought and bred 10 mares :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm real lucky too :roll: :lol:
Every time I find a good stallion the price rises or they take it down, we all just have great luck :roll: :D. I wish I could somehow talk the person in to putting him back up but it's a newer player and you know how they are with money :?. So I guess I'll just have to find a new one. I looked at that in hand jumping, and I don't think there is a way I could pay $999,999
To enter :lol:.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:35 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:35 am