The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found a trainer :)

Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol yep, that's an unfortunate day then. The day before my best friend's birthday :P
Retsi's trading PT for money, if you have enough! You could always borrow money from me if you don't have enough, and no need to pay me back :)
I'd like to switch foals - the first one got too old. I went turn-happy lol
I don't think I could just take money from you for free :lol: that would be like cheating, and I haven't trained for you in a while :). Some days I go turn Happy to I even forgot to train one of my horses a while ago :lol:.
Here are the foals:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1317206
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1311938
And can I request something for the second one? (*SS* We Have a Winner)
Take your time and try to train him to the maximum possible. If you can, 99.8 or even 100%. For every 99.8 + I'll pay more :D
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol that happened to me today cause I just wanted my mares to drop their foals :lol:
AND THEN
I noticed my mares weren't even pregnant :lol: :lol: :lol:
I did that so many times that now I just checked my fields to make sure I did because it's really sad when it happens sometimes :lol:. I'm currently just trying to find a stallion to breed to my 71 strength mare so I can hopefully get some nice foals from her :D.
Oh wait I think i can link one here.. sometime. need to find him, he's lost in a sea o f shiny horses XD
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh wait I think i can link one here.. sometime. need to find him, he's lost in a sea o f shiny horses XD
I know the feeling of losing a horse :lol:. I keep losing my good stallions and then it takes me another 20 minutes to find them. This is a very time consuming game :lol:. As for your foals I can really do 99.8+ in all of them a few might be at 99.8 exactly but I should really do well with the rest :). I can even do weight and temperament changes to (if their not bombproof). I have for sure learned a lot :D.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Oh wait I think i can link one here.. sometime. need to find him, he's lost in a sea o f shiny horses XD
I know the feeling of losing a horse :lol:. I keep losing my good stallions and then it takes me another 20 minutes to find them. This is a very time consuming game :lol:. As for your foals I can really do 99.8+ in all of them a few might be at 99.8 exactly but I should really do well with the rest :). I can even do weight and temperament changes to (if their not bombproof). I have for sure learned a lot :D.
That's great! If you can, both at thin - moderately fleshy and high strung (only if their temp changes tho)
It is, it is.
I need to go sleep :? :(
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: That's great! If you can, both at thin - moderately fleshy and high strung (only if their temp changes tho)
It is, it is.
I'll try my best to get them to change :D. I should be able to handle weight easily, it's just the temperament that will be harder to do. Have a good sleep, then you can wake and not be as tired :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: That's great! If you can, both at thin - moderately fleshy and high strung (only if their temp changes tho)
It is, it is.
I'll try my best to get them to change :D. I should be able to handle weight easily, it's just the temperament that will be harder to do. Have a good sleep, then you can wake and not be as tired :lol:.
Thanks!
I slept pretty well. I had some very weird dreams though. In one, I was transported into this game by eating cheese.. don't ask me, I have absolutely no idea how or why or what is happening!
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Thanks!
I slept pretty well. I had some very weird dreams though. In one, I was transported into this game by eating cheese.. don't ask me, I have absolutely no idea how or why or what is happening!
:lol: wierd dreams only happen to me once on a while, sometimes I just forget them. Maybe you were thinking of cheese and games before you went to bed so your mind made you have a dream about them :lol:.
I should be able to change your younger foals temperament bit I haven't found out if the older ones will change :).
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Thanks!
:lol: wierd dreams only happen to me once on a while, sometimes I just forget them. Maybe you were thinking of cheese and games before you went to bed so your mind made you have a dream about them :lol:.
I should be able to change your younger foals temperament bit I haven't found out if the older ones will change :).
I despise cheese! I never think of cheese!
Well, I like some cheeses, like mozarella and parmesan, but... *shudders* eww, soft cheese..

That's fine :)
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I despise cheese! I never think of cheese!
Well, I like some cheeses, like mozarella and parmesan, but... *shudders* eww, soft cheese..

Well I don't like cheese either :lol:. When my family gets pizza I take the cheese off and just eat the dough and sauce :lol:. Today in school we had a Dodge ball tournament since testing is over it was so fun to watch. I of course didn't participate in it because some of the people in my grade can be kind of rough with Dodge ball :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I despise cheese! I never think of cheese!

Well I don't like cheese either :lol:. When my family gets pizza I take the cheese off and just eat the dough and sauce :lol:. Today in school we had a Dodge ball tournament since testing is over it was so fun to watch. I of course didn't participate in it because some of the people in my grade can be kind of rough with Dodge ball :lol:.
Same. Once this guy's face was all swollen and really red because someone threw a ball really hard at his face.
Now I'm scared of the guy who threw it :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:26 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:26 am