The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found a trainer :)

Toadally
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Ah. Lucky. I wish I had that kind of homework :?
In my school, even on testing weeks they give out the normal amount of homework.. :cry:
Oh, well at least you don't have to do a lot of work after testing then. In my school we have our last period as basically a study hall to do your homework and basically talk to friend , so that's pretty nice. I'm justhappy after today's school though because there was a big black mastiff walking around and he or she was so cute :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ah. Lucky. I wish I had that kind of homework :?
In my school, even on testing weeks they give out the normal amount of homework.. :cry:
Oh, well at least you don't have to do a lot of work after testing then. In my school we have our last period as basically a study hall to do your homework and basically talk to friend , so that's pretty nice. I'm justhappy after today's school though because there was a big black mastiff walking around and he or she was so cute :lol:.
No.. We always get the same amount of work. Before testing, during testing, after testing, right before the end of school. Nothing changes.
Our school counselor has a chocolate brown and white Labradoodle puppy. He runs around the stairways sometimes :D so cute.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: No.. We always get the same amount of work. Before testing, during testing, after testing, right before the end of school. Nothing changes.
Our school counselor has a chocolate brown and white Labradoodle puppy. He runs around the stairways sometimes :D so cute.
I guess for you work isnt going to be changing any time soon :lol:. Our teachers basically just give us what they think we need and go with it, so yeah it's not much :lol:. Pets make the day better because then you don't have to focus on all the owrk you need to do later that day.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No.. We always get the same amount of work. Before testing, during testing, after testing, right before the end of school. Nothing changes.
I guess for you work isnt going to be changing any time soon :lol:. Our teachers basically just give us what they think we need and go with it, so yeah it's not much :lol:. Pets make the day better because then you don't have to focus on all the owrk you need to do later that day.
True, true.
You're so lucky! I wish I was at your school .-.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
I guess for you work isnt going to be changing any time soon :lol:. Our teachers basically just give us what they think we need and go with it, so yeah it's not much :lol:. Pets make the day better because then you don't have to focus on all the work you need to do later that day.
You free to train this guy and another foal?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1311945
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: You free to train this guy and another foal?
I'll be free for a while until I get some new foals, but that's only if they are good foals. My premium ends may 7th so I'm really not looking forward to that day :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: You free to train this guy and another foal?
I'll be free for a while until I get some new foals, but that's only if they are good foals. My premium ends may 7th so I'm really not looking forward to that day :lol:.
Lol yep, that's an unfortunate day then. The day before my best friend's birthday :P
Retsi's trading PT for money, if you have enough! You could always borrow money from me if you don't have enough, and no need to pay me back :)
I'd like to switch foals - the first one got too old. I went turn-happy lol
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol yep, that's an unfortunate day then. The day before my best friend's birthday :P
Retsi's trading PT for money, if you have enough! You could always borrow money from me if you don't have enough, and no need to pay me back :)
I don't think I could just take money from you for free :lol: that would be like cheating, and I haven't trained for you in a while :). Some days I go turn Happy to I even forgot to train one of my horses a while ago :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol yep, that's an unfortunate day then. The day before my best friend's birthday :P
I don't think I could just take money from you for free :lol: that would be like cheating, and I haven't trained for you in a while :). Some days I go turn Happy to I even forgot to train one of my horses a while ago :lol:.
Lol that happened to me today cause I just wanted my mares to drop their foals :lol:
AND THEN
I noticed my mares weren't even pregnant :lol: :lol: :lol:
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Lol that happened to me today cause I just wanted my mares to drop their foals :lol:
AND THEN
I noticed my mares weren't even pregnant :lol: :lol: :lol:
I did that so many times that now I just checked my fields to make sure I did because it's really sad when it happens sometimes :lol:. I'm currently just trying to find a stallion to breed to my 71 strength mare so I can hopefully get some nice foals from her :D.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:46 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:46 am