The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Found a trainer :)

Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: That's a good idea. Diversifying is always a good thing! You can breed in Koniks, Thoroughbreds, Lipizzaners, Andalusians, Przewalskis, Shires.. etc.
Maybe breed an extinct breed.
I'll have to look for a good on to bring back. Once I finish perfecting my ENs I'll definitely be working on that. I found that I ahead a really good logger on my side. He hasn't lost very many comps at all and has a 90% after 41 competitions :D. I'm really happy with my progress on them.
I found a 34 strength EN mare in my herd! I'm super excited lol
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I found a 34 strength EN mare in my herd! I'm super excited lol
Your so lucky :o. You should have her foals trained*wink, wink* :lol:. Check out who came out on top in this one http://www.horseworldonline.net/competi ... dition=106. Once I get my ENs up to saddleseat I'll be working on higher strength, maybe I can catch up to you :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I found a 34 strength EN mare in my herd! I'm super excited lol
Your so lucky :o. You should have her foals trained*wink, wink* :lol:. Check out who came out on top in this one http://www.horseworldonline.net/competi ... dition=106. Once I get my ENs up to saddleseat I'll be working on higher strength, maybe I can catch up to you :lol:.
Woah that's great! Godd job! Hopefully Popcorn can top an EN comp too,lol
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Woah that's great! Good job! Hopefully Popcorn can top an EN comp too,lol
I hope so to :D. I've also seen some of your Belgains will soon be topping out in competitions to. I just have to keep mine going so they don't die out :lol:. I'm hoping to get some good foals from that mare I bought so hopefully popcorns kids will at least be champions :D.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Woah that's great! Good job! Hopefully Popcorn can top an EN comp too,lol
I hope so to :D. I've also seen some of your Belgains will soon be topping out in competitions to. I just have to keep mine going so they don't die out :lol:. I'm hoping to get some good foals from that mare I bought so hopefully popcorns kids will at least be champions :D.
Yep, you could try breeding one or two mares to Capri, it may get good results and pretty colors!
Well, you've probably seen Sugar-Glazed in some comps, after all, she is a Master Champion.
Speaking of, how is Jewels? Is he doing well?
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Yep, you could try breeding one or two mares to Capri, it may get good results and pretty colors!
Well, you've probably seen Sugar-Glazed in some comps, after all, she is a Master Champion.
I love Capri's colors he's so pretty, and getting even more handsome as he's training. Jewel is doing well, I just hope I'm talking about the right jewel :lol: I've had quite a few with jewel in their name but hopefully I'm talking right :lol:.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Yep, you could try breeding one or two mares to Capri, it may get good results and pretty colors!
I love Capri's colors he's so pretty, and getting even more handsome as he's training. Jewel is doing well, I just hope I'm talking about the right jewel :lol: I've had quite a few with jewel in their name but hopefully I'm talking right :lol:.
Thank you! I really love his color too, but I prefer Popcorn's.
Jewels the Shire Master Champion? Have you been getting good money out of him yet lol
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Thank you! I really love his color too, but I prefer Popcorn's.
Jewels the Shire Master Champion? Have you been getting good money out of him yet lol
I thought I was talking about the wrong one there for a minute, but it seems that I have some sort of memory :lol:. He's been doing great so far I'm not exactly sure how much I've gotten but it seems like a good bit. I just need to know when you would like him back :D. I do like popcorns color, it just seems different compared to a lot of the other EN's.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Thank you! I really love his color too, but I prefer Popcorn's.
I thought I was talking about the wrong one there for a minute, but it seems that I have some sort of memory :lol:. He's been doing great so far I'm not exactly sure how much I've gotten but it seems like a good bit. I just need to know when you would like him back :D. I do like popcorns color, it just seems different compared to a lot of the other EN's.
He's a dab hand at Cross Country, I think.
Especially Popcorn's eyes, they're so pretty, and his mane! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE fluffy manes.
Toadally
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: He's a dab hand at Cross Country, I think.
Especially Popcorn's eyes, they're so pretty, and his mane! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE fluffy manes.
I hope I can get popcorn to pass on his colors and eyes that way I can have pretty eventing ENs :D. I can put him up for stud for you if you want ;). I'd be glad for him to have more children to event with. It makes them so cute when they have the fluffy manes :D. Oh and this guy's done :D, he got gorgeous.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1265716
Last edited by Toadally on Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:37 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:37 am