The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Personality Test!

DaringFlaring
Visit My Farm

Personality Test!

Post by DaringFlaring »

Challenge 1: What name would suit this horse?

What would you call me?

Challenge 2: If you were selling this horse, how much would you put it on for, or how much would you buy it for?

$? $$? $$$? $$$$? $$$$$!!? or $$$$$$!!!!!!!? (probably not the last one, but hey.)

Challenge 3: What breed does this horse look like to you?

Challenge 4: What horses would have the best foal?

&
or
&

Anybody that responds will get a personal reading to say what type of personality you have. :ugeek: :geek:
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Personality Test!

Post by Stormchase Stables »

DaringFlaring wrote:Challenge 1: What name would suit this horse?
Eternal Glory
Challenge 2: If you were selling this horse, how much would you put it on for, or how much would you buy it for?
Sell for 5k, buy for 5k.
Spanish Mustang x Forest Horse
&

Anybody that responds will get a personal reading to say what type of personality you have. :ugeek: :geek:
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

What would you call me?

$? $$? $$$? $$$$? $$$$$!!? or $$$$$$!!!!!!!? (probably not the last one, but hey.)

&
or
&

I say:
What name would suit this horse?
Silver In The Dust
If you were selling or buying horse.......
Buying: about 10k selling: 5-10k
What breed does this look like?
Mustang x Forest horse x Percheron
What horses would have the best foal?
3rd & 4th one{s}

Okey... There you go!!
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

What would you call me?

&
or
&

1. Bronze Demon
2. 2 dollars
3. Arabian
4.#1
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

DaringFlaring wrote:Ping!!
Okay, so. You have posted this forum topic over a month ago and haven't responded to any of the people who have taken their time on the game to put their answers in this. I see you have been on this month a probably before and still haven't done anything. You most likely would have gotten a notification saying you were quoted or there was a reply to one of your forum posts. It may seem like I'm ranting on and on, but I would just like you to reply to the people on here who responded to your forum post. I was going through all the posts I had made and all, saw this, looked back at it, and saw you still had not answered us. Please just do like you said and "Give us a reading based on our answers." I understand you may be busy and not have a lot of time on the game, but I still would prefer for you to be considerate and respond.
Thank you and have a GREAT day!!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:56 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:56 am