The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Storm Eventing, Holding & Leasing

Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Storm Eventing, Holding & Leasing

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Storm Stables & Eventing is now offering 3 different services to the public:
Eventing CLOSED
Are you going to take a break? Do you still want your horse to be a champion? Do you have no time to earn titles? Don't have enough money to enter the big competitions with big rewards?
Storm Eventing will take over for you, from 1 day to 1 month! Supreme Master Grand Champion and World Records cannot be guaranteed, but all other titles are IF HORSE IS TRAINED! If it isn't, then I can get it to Grand Champion + at most.
SLOTS:
1. CLOSED
2. Jasmine_Hanley http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1173841 x2
WAITING LIST:
1. Jasmine_Hanley http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1222002
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
WAITING FOR PICKUP:
RULES:
- It's free to enter!
- At the end of the selected time period, you shall get 2/3 of all winnings from your horse and we will keep the remaining 1/3 as payment.
- When the slots are closed, DON'T ask to enter your horse
- Will be closed during weekends and special days (such as Christmas or family members' birthdays)

Holding OPEN
We can keep up to 5 horses for up to 1 year in our frozen account, no turns taken!
SLOTS:
1. Open
2. Open
3. Open
4. Closed
5. Closed
RULES:
- 1k per month
- Will be closed during weekends and special days (such as Christmas or family members' birthdays)
- If you don't pick up your horse after 1 month over the selected time period, it will be sold/rehomed.

Leasing
Need a money-maker/grinder for Local Shows? Storm Eventing can lend some! For up to 1 week you may borrow one of the fully trained horses below. Every 2 months a new horse will be added and another will be taken off the list.
HORSES/SLOTS: OPEN
1. FREE *SS* Toad's Tempest

A fully trained 63 speed colt!
2. FREE SL* Gentleman

One of sandyleigh79's beautiful horses, Gentleman is a fully trained 59 speed stallion.
3. FREE Carousel

A horse we bought from Weaving/Knitting, a fine Thoroughbred stallion with a GrandChampion title.
4. FREE *SS* Olympus Forges

One of our own, a 61 speed stallion with two Champion titles.
RULES:
- 1k per day
- Horse should not age more than 2 years
- If the horse ages over the limit, you have to pay an extra 2k.
- If the horse dies, you will have to pay the price that we bought/had it trained for.
- Do not steal the horse
- 1 horse per player
- Keep all the money you got :)

How to reserve a slot/get a horse- essential things you need to tell me
1. Service needed
2. Player picking/dropping horse off/up
3. Time period
4a. Which horse do you want? (Leasing only)
4b. Which horse should I pick up? (Eventing and Holding)
5. Price
Last edited by Stormchase Stables on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:10 am, edited 9 times in total.
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Re: Storm Eventing, Holding & Leasing

Post by Poseikip »

Stormchase Stables wrote:Storm Stables & Eventing is now offering 3 different services to the public:
Eventing
Are you going to take a break? Do you still want your horse to be a champion? Do you have no time to earn titles? Don't have enough money to enter the big competitions with big rewards?
Storm Eventing will take over for you, from 1 day to 1 month! Supreme Master Grand Champion and World Records cannot be guaranteed, but all other titles are IF HORSE IS TRAINED! If it isn't, then I can get it to Grand Champion + at most.
SLOTS:
1. Open
2. Open
RULES:
- It's free to enter!
- At the end of the selected time period, you shall get 2/3 of all winnings from your horse and we will keep the remaining 1/3 as payment.
I would like to enter #PK Music Romance into eventing for 1 week. I will be picking her up! Thanks.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Poseikip wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:Storm Stables & Eventing is now offering 3 different services to the public:
Eventing
SLOTS:
1. Open
2. Open
RULES:
- It's free to enter!
I would like to enter #PK Music Romance into eventing for 1 week. I will be picking her up! Thanks.
Title(s) ?
MBroHam05
Visit My Farm

Post by MBroHam05 »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Poseikip wrote:
Title(s) ?

Happen to know anyone who trains? I have a few horses I'd like trained. I can pay whatever amount. Thanks for your time :)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

MBroHam05 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Title(s) ?

Happen to know anyone who trains? I have a few horses I'd like trained. I can pay whatever amount. Thanks for your time :)
This isn't a training page, but I know a few people. They're probably not free right now, and if they're not, just wait and don't post anything on their forums :) But there's Claire, Baranduin Brewster, appleloosafarm, toads200 (Although I'm not sure they're free right now as they're training my and their horses) and brown123, and Panther.
And I'm not really a trainer.
MBroHam05
Visit My Farm

Post by MBroHam05 »

MBroHam05 wrote:

This isn't a training page, but I know a few people. They're probably not free right now, and if they're not, just wait and don't post anything on their forums :) But there's Claire, Baranduin Brewster, appleloosafarm, toads200 (Although I'm not sure they're free right now as they're training my and their horses) and brown123, and Panther.
And I'm not really a trainer.

Thanks, Baranduin Brewster idn't training right now so:P But thank you!
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

Poseikip wrote:
Title(s) ?
Titles are preferable. :)
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Poseikip wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Title(s) ?
I mean, what title do you want her to have, disciplines matter? And extra Champion titles in others?
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

Poseikip wrote:
I mean, what title do you want her to have, disciplines matter? And extra Champion titles in others?
Discipline doesn't matter to me. Title does not matter, but higher is preferable.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Eventing
SLOTS:
1. Open
2. Open
RULES:
Does the horse age while in eventing and if so how much?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:46 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:46 am