The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Looking For A Trainer

BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For A Trainer

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Aging Farm wrote: That's fine! :)
Hey, aging! So I have run into a problem. The horse I transferred will not train in some of the stats. She is only going up .02% in 3 stats. I am still training her speed but that is the only thing that is going up at this point. I have never had a horse do this and I am extremely sorry. You do not have to train for her training and when I complete her speed training I can send her back to you. If you want to send her to another trainer to see if they can get it up more for you because they have finished more courses that is completely fine. I just thought I would let you know why her stats are not full.
Hi, Rosecreek! That's okay, and I'll still pay you for the training that you did. :) Thank you so much for training all these horses for me! Hope you're having a great day!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

Aging Farm wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
Hey, aging! So I have run into a problem. The horse I transferred will not train in some of the stats. She is only going up .02% in 3 stats. I am still training her speed but that is the only thing that is going up at this point. I have never had a horse do this and I am extremely sorry. You do not have to train for her training and when I complete her speed training I can send her back to you. If you want to send her to another trainer to see if they can get it up more for you because they have finished more courses that is completely fine. I just thought I would let you know why her stats are not full.
Hi, Rosecreek! That's okay, and I'll still pay you for the training that you did. :) Thank you so much for training all these horses for me! Hope you're having a great day!
Thanks for understanding. I am going to be doing a lot more courses in my freetime from now on. And other than that, i am having a good day and hope the same for you. Ill put her up for sale!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Aging Farm wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
Hey aging! Two things. First, i am going to transfer this one to my other account Dream_Rider927 because she training for about 7 hours a day now. And second, once i logged on to my account on my mobile device it bumped her training up to 1.96% going up. I don not know if it was a glitch or the course i finished but either she is almost doen with training! Let me know if it is okay to transfer the one horse
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Aging Farm wrote: Hi, Rosecreek! That's okay, and I'll still pay you for the training that you did. :) Thank you so much for training all these horses for me! Hope you're having a great day!
Hey aging! Two things. First, i am going to transfer this one to my other account Dream_Rider927 because she training for about 7 hours a day now. And second, once i logged on to my account on my mobile device it bumped her training up to 1.96% going up. I don not know if it was a glitch or the course i finished but either she is almost doen with training! Let me know if it is okay to transfer the one horse
Yup, go ahead!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Aging Farm wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
Yup, go ahead!
Thanks! Sorry for any confusion
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Aging Farm wrote: Yup, go ahead!
Hey! This one is ready for pick up! Milkyway and possibly Seastar will be ready for pick up by the end of the week. The other two are almost done with stamina training and ahould be ready for pick up next week!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1184020
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
Hey! This one is ready for pick up! Milkyway and possibly Seastar will be ready for pick up by the end of the week. The other two are almost done with stamina training and ahould be ready for pick up next week!
I offered for him!
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Aging Farm wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
I offered for him!
Hey! Mocha is ready for pick up. I slready put him up for Private sale!
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Aging Farm wrote: I offered for him!
Hey! Mocha is ready for pick up. I already put him up for Private sale!
I put an offer on him! Thank you!
Last edited by BeijaFlorUDI on Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm

Aging Farm wrote:Hi! I have 2 foals that I need trained. One is over half-way trained and the other has a little bit of training. I would prefer if they are trained before they turn 5, but if you need more time I am willing to do before they turn 7. I would also prefer that the training only take up to 3-4 days. I am willing to pay $2000 for the first one and $4000 for the second, maybe more if you can train them quickly without them aging much.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1203554

If you are not a trainer but see this, could you please give recommendations on good trainers? Thank you!
Hey! Milky Way is ready for pickup! I already posted him for private sale
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:55 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:55 am