The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Pinging Larissar

Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Pinging Larissar

Post by Poseikip »

larissar wrote:Ping
Hey so I am working on a new breed, and it appears that an inactive player owns the only other one of the breed. I was wondering if you guys ever give away inactive player's horses, or if you could? Thanks!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging Larissar

Post by larissar »

At the moment we aren't setup for this, however in the future we're planning to have some kind of "rescue centre" setup for horses owned be deactivated accounts. There are quite a number of other features planned before we get to this though.
Poseikip
Visit My Farm

Post by Poseikip »

larissar wrote:At the moment we aren't setup for this, however in the future we're planning to have some kind of "rescue centre" setup for horses owned be deactivated accounts. There are quite a number of other features planned before we get to this though.
Ah ok. It just makes me sad tha a horse of such a beautiful breed isn't being used.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

larissar wrote:At the moment we aren't setup for this, however in the future we're planning to have some kind of "rescue centre" setup for horses owned be deactivated accounts. There are quite a number of other features planned before we get to this though.
I honestly, hope this doesn't go into effect...

I'd hate to have lines I worked hard on distributed to the general public, if I ever needed or was forced to take an extended break from the game.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

I agre with Baranduin. Maybe the horses should only go there if the person so chooses and knows they’re not playing any more at all.
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

Larissa talks about deactivated accounts in her reply, which is distinct from inactive accounts. Inactive is what happens if you have to take a break. Deactivated is what happens when you decide you don't want to play anymore, so I think everyone can be pleased with applying this idea to deactivated accounts only.
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Nate is correct. I'm only referring to accounts which have been deactivated by the player.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

larissar wrote:Nate is correct. I'm only referring to accounts which have been deactivated by the player.
Ok that makes sense it just confused me because the player said inactive not deactivated and ya.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

larissar wrote:Nate is correct. I'm only referring to accounts which have been deactivated by the player.
All good, yeah...that was a bit confusing
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:47 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:47 am