The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trainer Needed Badly!!!!!

Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Trainer Needed Badly!!!!!

Post by Jardine_Horses »

I have a bunch of really two really talented fillies that have really good stats. I am kind of new to the game and would really appreciate it if I could have a trained horse to call my own! I am not sure what the appropriate price is for a trainer but I guess I could ask the trainer what a good price is. Or if the trainer wants to trade for one of my babies right now. Just so you know, the trainer does not have to have one of the following! These are just the two I want trained. And you don't have to train both of them! I am just giving you options of which one you want to train. They can have their pick of any of my current babies, or like I said, negotiate price. Here are the two that need trained. If interested, Please get back to me!!!
J_H I will Win

J_H You be the Judge
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer Needed Badly!!!!!

Post by Hidalgo »

Not sure if you're still looking for a trainer, but if so, I can train one of them at a time. My price is $15,000 each, and it would probably take me 1-2 weeks real time, and they'd probably age about 5 years.

Let me know if you're interested :)
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

Hidalgo wrote:Not sure if you're still looking for a trainer, but if so, I can train one of them at a time. My price is $15,000 each, and it would probably take me 1-2 weeks real time, and they'd probably age about 5 years.

Yes, I am still interested, and thank you so much! I will put You be the Judge up for best offer. You can just offer $0 and then when you are done training her I will buy her back for $15000 if you are still interested!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Okay, sound's great!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Jardine_Horses wrote:
Hidalgo wrote:Not sure if you're still looking for a trainer, but if so, I can train one of them at a time. My price is $15,000 each, and it would probably take me 1-2 weeks real time, and they'd probably age about 5 years.

Yes, I am still interested, and thank you so much! I will put You be the Judge up for best offer. You can just offer $0 and then when you are done training her I will buy her back for $15000 if you are still interested!
I just finished a horse I was training (not You Be the Judge, but one of mine), so I have room to start on I Will Win, if you like. And just so you know, if you ever want to check up on either of them, you can go to my farm and look in the training barn :)
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

That sounds perfect! I will put up my other horse for sale and thanks again!!!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Jardine_Horses wrote:That sounds perfect! I will put up my other horse for sale and thanks again!!!
Ok, great :) You're very welcome!
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Hidalgo wrote:
Jardine_Horses wrote:That sounds perfect! I will put up my other horse for sale and thanks again!!!
Ok, great :) You're very welcome!
I just finished You Be the Judge and put her up for offer.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Hidalgo wrote:
Hidalgo wrote: Ok, great :) You're very welcome!
I just finished You Be the Judge and put her up for offer.
Just finished I Will Win and put her up for offer
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Jardine_Horses told me that I should contact you if I needed a trainer, would you be interested in training these two?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1258787
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1258783
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:53 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:53 pm