The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Caspians

ropeacowboy
Visit My Farm

Re: Caspians

Post by ropeacowboy »

WILD FLICKA wrote:
Hidalgo wrote:I'm going to give you guys my email, but let me know when you've got it, and then I'm going to delete this post because I'd kind of prefer it stays private. Anyway, it's [email protected].
I think it should stay public if you want to gain more players in this breed. I’m not interested in making it private. We aren’t hiding anything important about the breed other should be able to jump in and work on it as well.
Got it! thank you!
ropeacowboy
Visit My Farm

Post by ropeacowboy »

Hidalgo wrote:
WILD FLICKA wrote: Okay yes that makes sense. I can use chat when I’m online as well I’m usually in there.
Ok, cool

Ok ok. What's chat?
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

ropeacowboy wrote: Ok ok. What's chat?
On the menu bar on the side if you click community you can see a tab called "chat room" open it and it opens the chat room.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

This is the only current Stud I have out for use. My other is in storage for when I have a mare ready. You guys are welcome to breed and I will share my horses here that I sell so you can have a change at horses for your herds. I flip horses a lot since I only breed a pair for one foal to keep COI at 0.
Dependable Escape
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

WILD FLICKA wrote:This is the only current Stud I have out for use. My other is in storage for when I have a mare ready. You guys are welcome to breed and I will share my horses here that I sell so you can have a change at horses for your herds. I flip horses a lot since I only breed a pair for one foal to keep COI at 0.
Dependable Escape
Ok, awesome. And of course if there are any of mine you'd like to use for a stud, let me know, and I'll put them up for stud
Geidim O'in
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Geidim O'in »

I'll be working on Caspian breeding in the future as well. Since I'm a bit fresh I'm waiting until I can afford to breed up a relatively uncommon and low stat group of horses, but if you get interested in crossbreeding to boost the herd's GP I'm open to trade/selling.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Geidim O'in wrote:I'll be working on Caspian breeding in the future as well. Since I'm a bit fresh I'm waiting until I can afford to breed up a relatively uncommon and low stat group of horses, but if you get interested in crossbreeding to boost the herd's GP I'm open to trade/selling.
Awesome, thanks!
ropeacowboy
Visit My Farm

Post by ropeacowboy »

My Caspians are on fire right now. Anyone want an extra colt with no reds?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1308907
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

I'm done breeding Lotus, if anyone wants her. She is 26 now, so I'm not sure how much longer she has, though. Anyway, she's been a good broodmare, and I'm putting her up for sale pretty cheap.
Lotus
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

I'm also putting up for sale a few studs I'm done with.
Black Beauty

Man O' Cocoa

Eclipse
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:05 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:05 am