The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Caspians

Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Re: Caspians

Post by Hidalgo »

Hidalgo wrote:I'm done breeding Lotus, if anyone wants her. She is 26 now, so I'm not sure how much longer she has, though. Anyway, she's been a good broodmare, and I'm putting her up for sale pretty cheap.
Lotus
Nevermind, she died
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Basil

Also putting her up for sale
Geidim O'in
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Geidim O'in »

I've finally started on my project and it's going pretty well so far. Currently, all of my Caspians have at least one red, but they're good (at least locally) in Cutting and Ranch Working. Agility is finally going green and I'm fighting to pull up strength and speed.

If anyone wants any studs or mares for their projects, I'm open to selling any horse in the Retired Havens for cheap.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Geidim O'in wrote:I've finally started on my project and it's going pretty well so far. Currently, all of my Caspians have at least one red, but they're good (at least locally) in Cutting and Ranch Working. Agility is finally going green and I'm fighting to pull up strength and speed.

If anyone wants any studs or mares for their projects, I'm open to selling any horse in the Retired Havens for cheap.
That's awesome. I've been able to get green and gold in intelligence, and HGP is slowly rising, but so far nothing else seems to be improving much.
Geidim O'in
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Geidim O'in »

Oh, forgot to mention, http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=12468 this is pretty helpful in raising your horse's talents by seeing how high they are on these lists. I had to make another spreadsheet for my own horses to keep track of different aspects (Age, sex, HGP, temperament, stats, and competitive talent)

Thanks to it I've been able to gradually raise every stat for each generation of broodmares and the take over studs. For example, I've been able to keep my all my horse's intelligence gold, but it took a very long time before I got a mare with green agility. She wasn't up to my typical standards, but the spreedsheets helped me figure out that all I had to do was hold onto her until she had a filly with a mixture of those improved genes and now I have seven horses with Gold int. and Green agility. A lot of cross checking but inching progression showed itself to me within three or four generations.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:36 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:36 pm