Trainer for Hire [Closed]

Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer for Hire [Full - Waiting List Open]

Post by Fallon »

Silverine wrote:
Hi, I have a horse I want trained. Could I be placed on your waiting list until a spot opens up?
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Fallon wrote:
Silverine wrote:
Hi, I have a horse I want trained. Could I be placed on your waiting list until a spot opens up?
Sure! If all goes as planned I should be able to get to you by Sunday at the latest.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Citrine of <CS> is ready for pickup. :)
Velvetpie16 wrote:
I have room if you'd like me to train your pony. :D
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Silverine wrote: Citrine of <CS> is ready for pickup. :)
Thank you very much, I offered.
<CS> Racers
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer for Hire [2 Spots Available]

Post by arthorse_alternate »

Silverine wrote:
arthorse_alternate wrote:
I'm full at the moment but I'm more than happy to put you on the wait list. You'd be second, which should get you in either tomorrow evening or Saturday morning. (It would be tomorrow, but a big chunk of my day is devoted to going to the Infinity Wars premier. XD)
Ha! Yes please just ping me when you are ready for my horse! :D
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Silverine wrote:
Mountain Pass Equines
Training Center

I've decided to open myself up to some training since none of my horses need any right now.

What I offer:
*Full training in all stats.
*Conformation score pasted into notes for non-premium members.
*Temperament and weight adjustment. (By request.)
*Discipline recommendations and score testing. (By request.)

Training - $10,000 per horse
Horses will be trained within 3.5 game years of arrival. (So if your horse arrives at 4 years old it will be done by 7.5 years.) I train every stat as high as I can get it: 99.8 for stamina, 100 for speed, strength, and agility, 99.9 for everything else. Horses that have finished training will be moved to my side for holding and must be retrieved by their owner within five days of training completion.

Temperament and Weight Adjustment - $1,000 per horse
I will adjust your horse's temperament and weight to best suit whichever discipline your horse is best at. Horses that do not choose temperament adjustment will be pasture kept and should be returned to you with a Bombproof temperament and Moderate weight.
(Please be aware that the temperament on some horses cannot be adjusted. If I attempt to change your horse's temperament and it is unchanging you will still be responsible for the $1,000 charge, as it covers the cost of feeding your horse.)

Discipline Recommendations - No charge.
I will evaluate your horse's Conformation and Breeder's Report and let you know what it's best discipline would be based on those.

Score Testing - $2,500 per horse
This service will add one extra game year to the horse's training time. I will enter the horse in local shows of its recommended disciplines to determine its high scores.
(All horses are tested in level 10 local shows. The $2,500 fee covers feeding the horse for the extra year, as well as my potential losses if your horse does not perform well.)
thanks! ill put her up for offers and you can offer and take her when you're ready! :) 500k sound good?
I'm the most amazing humble person ever so buy lots of horses from me!!! :D
Fallon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Fallon »

Silverine wrote:
Fallon wrote: Hi, I have a horse I want trained. Could I be placed on your waiting list until a spot opens up?
Sure! If all goes as planned I should be able to get to you by Sunday at the latest.
Thank you. Just ping me when you're ready.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Velvetpie16 wrote: thanks! ill put her up for offers and you can offer and take her when you're ready! :) 500k sound good?
Offer sent. :) And that sounds good to me!
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Echo horses wrote:
Your girl is ready for pickup. :) I would recommend showing her in Dressage, Hunter, or Driven Dressage. I have adjusted her weight and temperament for Dressage (which should also work well for Driven Dressage, but might be a little on the heavy side for Hunter - she's just over the line into Moderately Fleshy). She changes temperament very quickly, so I would also recommend freezing her while she's showing or you might run into issues with that.
arthorse_alternate wrote:
I have space whenever you'd like to send your horse over. :)
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Silverine wrote:
Echo horses wrote:
Your girl is ready for pickup. :) I would recommend showing her in Dressage, Hunter, or Driven Dressage. I have adjusted her weight and temperament for Dressage (which should also work well for Driven Dressage, but might be a little on the heavy side for Hunter - she's just over the line into Moderately Fleshy). She changes temperament very quickly, so I would also recommend freezing her while she's showing or you might run into issues with that.

Thank you!
Become a Patron!