The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trainer for Hire [Closed]

Silverine
Visit My Farm

Trainer for Hire [Closed]

Post by Silverine »

Mountain Pass Equines
Training Center

I've decided to open myself up to some training since none of my horses need any right now.

What I offer:
*Full training in all stats.
*Conformation score pasted into notes for non-premium members.
*Temperament and weight adjustment. (By request.)
*Discipline recommendations and score testing. (By request.)

Training - $15,000 per horse
Horses will be trained within 2.5 game years of arrival. (So if your horse arrives at 4 years old it will be done by 7.5 years.) I train every stat as high as I can get it: 99.8 for stamina, 100 for speed, strength, and agility, 99.9 for everything else. Horses that have finished training will be moved to my side for holding and must be retrieved by their owner within five days of training completion.

Temperament and Weight Adjustment - $3,000 per horse
I will adjust your horse's temperament and weight to best suit whichever discipline your horse is best at. Horses that do not choose temperament adjustment will be pasture kept and should be returned to you with a Bombproof temperament and Moderate weight.
(Please be aware that the temperament on some horses cannot be adjusted. If I attempt to change your horse's temperament and it is unchanging you will still be responsible for the $1,000 charge, as it covers the cost of feeding your horse.)

Discipline Recommendations - No charge.
I will evaluate your horse's Conformation and Breeder's Report and let you know what it's best discipline would be based on those.

Score Testing - $10,000 per horse
This service will add one extra game year to the horse's training time. I will enter the horse in local shows of its recommended disciplines to determine its high scores.
(All horses are tested in level 10 local shows. The $10,000 is to cover entry fees and potential losses if the horse does not perform well.)
Last edited by Silverine on Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:57 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer for Hire [2 Spots Available]

Post by Silverine »

Training Status
Waiting ListCurrently In TrainingAwaiting Pickup
1. -----
2. -----
3. -----
4. -----
5. -----
----------

Graduates
HorseOwner
CT Dazzling SeqouiaEcho horses
My Love to U > urs to meVelvetpie16
♫ Faithfullarthorse
ƑƐ MesaFallon
|SRT| Bold Descendantmeganamber
Bluegrass Royal ChariotNaja0897
JL California Princejl1106
|SRT| Prince Nicholasmeganamber
{MM}Moonstone Stargazermora098
Silver Sundayvallers
1395101vallers
1395104vallers
1395107vallers
RainfallFallon
.:من الظلال:. Silver StormShadowheart2006
Last edited by Silverine on Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:26 am, edited 27 times in total.
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Silverine wrote:
Hello, I have a colt here that needs training, but I've worked on him a bit, I was wondering if you would be willing to train him. I would train him myself, but there's three horses in my holding account that are next in line.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1269301
<CS> Racers
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Silverine wrote:
Hello, I have a colt here that needs training, but I've worked on him a bit, I was wondering if you would be willing to train him. I would train him myself, but there's three horses in my holding account that are next in line.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1269301
I can certainly do that for you. As he's already partially trained I'll only charge $5,000 to finish him up.
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Silverine wrote:
Mountain Pass Equines
Training Center

Training - $10,000 per horse
Temperament and Weight Adjustment - $1,000 per horse
Discipline Recommendations
Hi! I would like the services above ($1100).
train please!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

Silverine wrote: I can certainly do that for you. As he's already partially trained I'll only charge $5,000 to finish him up.
Thank you so much, he's up for offers.
<CS> Racers
Velvetpie16
Visit My Farm

Post by Velvetpie16 »

Silverine wrote:
Mountain Pass Equines
Training Center

I've decided to open myself up to some training since none of my horses need any right now.

What I offer:
*Full training in all stats.
*Conformation score pasted into notes for non-premium members.
*Temperament and weight adjustment. (By request.)
*Discipline recommendations and score testing. (By request.)

Training - $10,000 per horse
Horses will be trained within 3.5 game years of arrival. (So if your horse arrives at 4 years old it will be done by 7.5 years.) I train every stat as high as I can get it: 99.8 for stamina, 100 for speed, strength, and agility, 99.9 for everything else. Horses that have finished training will be moved to my side for holding and must be retrieved by their owner within five days of training completion.

Temperament and Weight Adjustment - $1,000 per horse
I will adjust your horse's temperament and weight to best suit whichever discipline your horse is best at. Horses that do not choose temperament adjustment will be pasture kept and should be returned to you with a Bombproof temperament and Moderate weight.
(Please be aware that the temperament on some horses cannot be adjusted. If I attempt to change your horse's temperament and it is unchanging you will still be responsible for the $1,000 charge, as it covers the cost of feeding your horse.)

Discipline Recommendations - No charge.
I will evaluate your horse's Conformation and Breeder's Report and let you know what it's best discipline would be based on those.

Score Testing - $2,500 per horse
This service will add one extra game year to the horse's training time. I will enter the horse in local shows of its recommended disciplines to determine its high scores.
(All horses are tested in level 10 local shows. The $2,500 fee covers feeding the horse for the extra year, as well as my potential losses if your horse does not perform well.)

ill pay you 500k to train this before may 8th ... can you? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1310235#

I'm the most amazing humble person ever so buy lots of horses from me!!! :D
arthorse_alternate
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse_alternate »

Silverine wrote:Mountain Pass Equines
I would like to have a horse trained! Do you have a spot open?
Silverine
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
Offer sent. :D
Echo horses wrote:
I can certainly train her for you. :)
Velvetpie16 wrote:
That is more than do-able. It usually takes me less than a day to fully train a horse. My current two spots are taken by Champion and Echo's horses, but I should be done with Champion's by tonight and then I'd be happy to train your girl for you.
arthorse_alternate wrote:
I'm full at the moment but I'm more than happy to put you on the wait list. You'd be second, which should get you in either tomorrow evening or Saturday morning. (It would be tomorrow, but a big chunk of my day is devoted to going to the Infinity Wars premier. XD)
Echo horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Echo horses »

Silverine wrote:
Hi! She is up for offers.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:19 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:19 am