The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

BSR Breeding Farms
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Available

Post by BSR Breeding Farms »

BSR Breeding Farms wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
its saying your offering 25.0 instead of 25,000.0
im about have to go i will get to you asap
i may have timme to offer on the others
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

BSR Breeding Farms wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
its saying your offering 25.0 instead of 25,000.0
im about have to go i will get to you asap
i put the other two up. and its working now :D
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

ImaCountryGirl
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ImaCountryGirl »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
ImaCountryGirl wrote: Can you train these 2 for me? Speed/temperament is not important. Will be using for cross country and log pulling events. Thanks

Your horses are done :D
Thanks so much! I have put in my Offer [payment :D]
"Make Hay While The Sun Shines"
jsrules
Visit My Farm

Post by jsrules »

Hey thank for taking Last Eclipse can you take 1 more for me please

Dancing Brave
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1738340

Horselover0414
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselover0414 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Fallon wrote: I am training again. Let me know if you still want some horses trained. Love to train for you again :D
Also for the public.....
I train within 2.6 years - 3 years horse years. (((Will NOT Train horses over 10 Years Old unless with an exception!)))
Takes about 1-2 days to train a horse. (Once in a blue moon a day or two longer due to real life events)
I can train up to 10-20 horses in a week.
I train to 795% (because the last 4% takes awhile)
I will adjust the temperament to your liking (Bombproof sometimes is impossible to get raised)
I will put the weight at what you like (I will adjust within 6 months towards end of completion)

I only CHARGE 25,000 per horse

If you started your own training "I will not train for you". Exceptions will apply if asked...I am training for clients NOT for trainers who use my service @ 25k a horse then re-sell them to there clients for a higher price and didn't do any of the work Thanks :D

I have trained for:
- george899
- Dressage_Queen
- mora098
- stephanie111 (Partnership)
- darklass
- CowgirlRebecca2
- grassybutt
- Fallon
- Chica
- ruby_jane
- bueskm20
- neon4
- JessenJ24
- CrownRoyalEquestrian
- Claudia_
- deliper
- Rosecreekstablesfarm
- Showtime.horses
- CrazyLady
- Dixie_Grace
- GoAway
- meganamber
- BriarRoseFarm
- Catato
- arthorse (banned)
- The Double R Ranch
- rosie0922
- GracelynEquus
- Train
- Zero Digital
- Zebracat1234
- Maddie..
- Crosszeria
- _H a z e l_
- Walnut Acres
- Destany662
- Blood Red Roses
- Shiva
- SweetAngelFarm
- Retsi
- Baranduin Brewster
- Jockey
- Jockey's Holding
- BSR Breeding Farm
- WhiteBrookHorseRanch

**** And increasing with time :D ****

P.S. If I see your account is new you will get cheaper training. (1 Half Price) ***If your main account is old and your side account is new or vice versa... you will be charged the regular amount of 25,000. New accounts must be AT LEAST 1 month old.***

View my page for more training info! ***WARNING*** You will be given a week from the time I ping you to pick up your horse OR it will be auctioned off. Unless you tell me ahead of time that you will be gone for a bit, I will keep it till you get back. (((No longer then a month)))

Also DO NOT ask to team train/partner up. Training is still a vague area. For someone to trust one person but when they need to trust two people - the business may fail. Sorry but I'm a solo trainer. Thanks :D
I am not related to this player: HOWRSELOVER101 (((Do not accept bids from this person per training clients!!!
Hey Horze! I have two more id like to get trained! can you tell me if you have a spot open and if so ill send you their info and links.
countrycool
Visit My Farm

Post by countrycool »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Fallon wrote: I am training again. Let me know if you still want some horses trained. Love to train for you again :D
Also for the public.....
I train within 2.6 years - 3 years horse years. (((Will NOT Train horses over 10 Years Old unless with an exception!)))
Takes about 1-2 days to train a horse. (Once in a blue moon a day or two longer due to real life events)
I will adjust the temperament to your liking (Bombproof sometimes is impossible to get raised)
I will put the weight at what you like (I will adjust within 6 months towards end of completion)

If you started your own training "I will not train for you". Exceptions will apply if asked...I am training for clients NOT for trainers who use my service @ 25k a horse then re-sell them to there clients for a higher price and didn't do any of the work Thanks :D

I have trained for:
- george899
- Dressage_Queen
- mora098
- darklass
- CowgirlRebecca2
- grassybutt
- Fallon
- Chica
- ruby_jane
- bueskm20
- neon4
- JessenJ24
- CrownRoyalEquestrian
- Claudia_
- deliper
- Rosecreekstablesfarm
- Showtime.horses
- CrazyLady
- Dixie_Grace
- GoAway
- meganamber
- BriarRoseFarm
- Catato
- arthorse (banned)
- The Double R Ranch
- rosie0922
- GracelynEquus
- Train
- Zero Digital
- Zebracat1234
- Maddie..
- Crosszeria
- _H a z e l_
- Walnut Acres
- Destany662
- Blood Red Roses
- Shiva
- SweetAngelFarm
- Retsi
- Baranduin Brewster
- Jockey
- Jockey's Holding
- BSR Breeding Farm
- WhiteBrookHorseRanch

P.S. If I see your account is new you will get cheaper training. (1 Half Price) ***If your main account is old and your side account is new or vice versa... you will be charged the regular amount of 25,000. New accounts must be AT LEAST 1 month old.***

View my page for more training info! ***WARNING*** You will be given a week from the time I ping you to pick up your horse OR it will be auctioned off. Unless you tell me ahead of time that you will be gone for a bit, I will keep it till you get back. (((No longer then a month)))

Also DO NOT ask to team train/partner up. Training is still a vague area. For someone to trust one person but when they need to trust two people - the business may fail. Sorry but I'm a solo trainer. Thanks :D
I am not related to this player: HOWRSELOVER101 (((Do not accept bids from this person per training clients!!!
I need a couple horses trained, are you available?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Horselover0414 wrote:
Hey Horze! I have two more id like to get trained! can you tell me if you have a spot open and if so ill send you their info and links.
I ALWAYS have spots open xD (((and sometimes if you dont mind a wait))) lol I am currently training 5 atm. 2 ill get done tomorw. 2 more by thursday and the last one done on friday.
So i can start yours on friday that same day and will be done sat/sun? unless i zoom thru them this weekend.
link them and ill grab them from my side amlnoname
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

countrycool wrote: I need a couple horses trained, are you available?
I ALWAYS available xD Go ahead and link them. Its 25k a horse. And i will ping you when done. may not get to them until sat/sun. should be done tues. unless i zoom thru that batch im on.
Its better to get the spot now then later because i am always getting more clients by day.
Owner Of FIR Club

countrycool
Visit My Farm

Post by countrycool »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
countrycool wrote: I need a couple horses trained, are you available?
I ALWAYS available xD Go ahead and link them. Its 25k a horse. And i will ping you when done. may not get to them until sat/sun. should be done tues. unless i zoom thru that batch im on.
Its better to get the spot now then later because i am always getting more clients by day.
Alright here they are, I may or may not be able to post them all for offers at once, I do have one request, could you put them on a high sugar diet to increase temperament?

:D

thank you!
BvbyJenna
Visit My Farm

Post by BvbyJenna »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Also for the public.....

I have trained for:
- george899
- Dressage_Queen
- mora098
- darklass
- CowgirlRebecca2
- grassybutt
- Fallon
- Chica
- ruby_jane
- bueskm20
- neon4
- JessenJ24
- CrownRoyalEquestrian
- Claudia_
- deliper
- Rosecreekstablesfarm
- Showtime.horses
- CrazyLady
- Dixie_Grace
- GoAway
- meganamber
- BriarRoseFarm
- Catato
- arthorse (banned)
- The Double R Ranch
- rosie0922
- GracelynEquus
- Train
- Zero Digital
- Zebracat1234
- Maddie..
- Crosszeria
- _H a z e l_
- Walnut Acres
- Destany662
- Blood Red Roses
- Shiva
- SweetAngelFarm
- Retsi
- Baranduin Brewster
- Jockey
- Jockey's Holding
- BSR Breeding Farm
- WhiteBrookHorseRanch

could you train one of my horses for me for 25,000?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:46 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:46 pm