Community Forum

Training Available ***OPEN***

User avatar
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1064
Joined: October 22nd, 2015, 6:06 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Available ***OPEN***

Postby HorzeLover101 » May 14th, 2019, 9:05 pm

countrycool wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
countrycool wrote:
thank you! Ill put them up as soon as I can


okay sounds good :D

Hey just wondering why you said "Train For ramcminn" on my horse that im getting trained by u



horses are waiting for pick up :D

countrycool
Posts: 223
Joined: December 23rd, 2018, 6:06 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Available ***OPEN***

Postby countrycool » May 14th, 2019, 9:10 pm

HorzeLover101 wrote:
countrycool wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
okay sounds good :D

Hey just wondering why you said "Train For ramcminn" on my horse that im getting trained by u



horses are waiting for pick up :D

Thank you! How much should I offer?

User avatar
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1064
Joined: October 22nd, 2015, 6:06 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Available ***OPEN***

Postby HorzeLover101 » May 14th, 2019, 9:11 pm

countrycool wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
countrycool wrote:Hey just wondering why you said "Train For ramcminn" on my horse that im getting trained by u



horses are waiting for pick up :D

Thank you! How much should I offer?


25,000 each

Horsepower123
Premium
Premium
Posts: 52
Joined: April 21st, 2019, 7:55 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Available ***OPEN***

Postby Horsepower123 » May 15th, 2019, 2:03 am

Ok thanks!

Horsepower123
Premium
Premium
Posts: 52
Joined: April 21st, 2019, 7:55 am
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Available ***OPEN***

Postby Horsepower123 » May 17th, 2019, 4:56 pm

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Horsepower123 wrote:Thanks for taking my horse for training! How much is it? I will try get it for you.


this one will be free
thanks for making it free! I will definitely be using you again!

User avatar
Rhorsegirl80
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1508
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 8:38 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Available ***OPEN***

Postby Rhorsegirl80 » May 17th, 2019, 7:40 pm

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Public/Private Training


I train within 2 - 3 horse years. (((Will NOT Train horses over 10 Years Old unless with an exception!)))
I can train up to 12-24 horses in 1-2 weeks. I train 6-12 horses at a time.
I train to 795% (because the last 4% takes awhile)
I will adjust the temperament to your liking (Bombproof sometimes is impossible to get raised)
I will put the weight at what you like (I will adjust within 6 months towards end of completion)
Pictures will be taken at every 1 year (((unless other wise noted to take none- increments of every 3mths/6mths is not accepted)))

I only CHARGE 25,000 per horse (Public Client - 2 horses max) 50,000 per horse (Private Client - 6 horses max)
I will train partially trained horses at $35 per 1% (public client) and $70 per 1% (private client)... I may quote you less then this actual price depending on factors before time of training so price could be different (less). :D

Public Training:
- Up to 2 horses reserved (No longer then 1 week to be completed depending on how many horses i have holding)
- 25,000 Per Horse

Private Training:
- Up to 6 horses reserved (No longer then 2 weeks to be completed depending on how many i have holding)
- Must pay at least 50,000 or more


<Private Clients>
(Prices not for public discretion)
hdmcminn (2)
ramcminn (2)
Blood Red Roses (6)
BB (2)
Retsi (4)
Wild Wood Ranch (6)

Perks:
1.) Entered into a drawing every month for mystery surprises
2.) Every 5 horses trained the 6th one is free!


If you started your own training "I will not train for you". I am training for MY clients NOT for trainers who use my service @ 25k a horse then re-sell them to there clients for a higher price and didn't do any of the work. I will train your PERSONAL horses, just not ones that came to your training services to be trained. Thanks :D

Side Account: Amlnoname - http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/8173 (You can view the current waiting list)

Main Account: HorzeLover101 - http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/8748 (You can view people who I've trained for)

P.S. If I see your account is new you will get cheaper training. (1 Half Price) ***If your main account is old and your side account is new or vice versa... you will be charged the regular amount of 25,000. New accounts must be AT LEAST 1 month old.***

View my page for more training info!

***WARNING*** You will be given a week from the time I ping you to pick up your horse OR it will be auctioned off. Unless you tell me ahead of time that you will be gone for a bit, I will keep it till you get back. (((No longer then a month)))

Trainer Promotions

Little_Cookie771 (30k-110k For Public Training) -Partner-

Olga33 (My Private Trainer)

Black Diamond Eq (Mass Public Trainer/Waiting Lists)


Also DO NOT ask to team train/partner up. Training is still a vague area. For someone to trust one person but when they need to trust two people - the business may fail. Sorry but I'm a solo trainer. Thanks :D


Current Affinity: 9.4 Stars (Total of 26 Reviews)


Fastest Training So Far = 2yrs 3.5mths (((My Personal Horse)))
Smoke Of Clyde

Hey! Could you train this foal for me? Moderately Thin weight and High-Strung please
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1944603
Harlow Way Equestrian Center
Midnight Victory Horse Rescue

Breeding, Training, Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thorougbred Horse

Image

ramcminn
Premium
Premium
Posts: 127
Joined: August 13th, 2015, 7:09 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Available ***OPEN***

Postby ramcminn » May 18th, 2019, 10:11 am

HorzeLover101 wrote:
ramcminn wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
sure do :D

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1869423


your two horse are up. I can take two more :D


Ready for two more?

User avatar
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1064
Joined: October 22nd, 2015, 6:06 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Available ***OPEN***

Postby HorzeLover101 » May 18th, 2019, 10:35 am

Horsepower123 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Horsepower123 wrote:Thanks for taking my horse for training! How much is it? I will try get it for you.


this one will be free
thanks for making it free! I will definitely be using you again!


your welcome :D

User avatar
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1064
Joined: October 22nd, 2015, 6:06 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Available ***OPEN***

Postby HorzeLover101 » May 18th, 2019, 10:36 am

ramcminn wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:


your two horse are up. I can take two more :D


Ready for two more?


sure am :D

User avatar
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1064
Joined: October 22nd, 2015, 6:06 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training Available ***OPEN***

Postby HorzeLover101 » May 18th, 2019, 10:36 am

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Public/Private Training


I train within 2 - 3 horse years. (((Will NOT Train horses over 10 Years Old unless with an exception!)))
I can train up to 12-24 horses in 1-2 weeks. I train 6-12 horses at a time.
I train to 795% (because the last 4% takes awhile)
I will adjust the temperament to your liking (Bombproof sometimes is impossible to get raised)
I will put the weight at what you like (I will adjust within 6 months towards end of completion)
Pictures will be taken at every 1 year (((unless other wise noted to take none- increments of every 3mths/6mths is not accepted)))

I only CHARGE 25,000 per horse (Public Client - 2 horses max) 50,000 per horse (Private Client - 6 horses max)
I will train partially trained horses at $35 per 1% (public client) and $70 per 1% (private client)... I may quote you less then this actual price depending on factors before time of training so price could be different (less). :D

Public Training:
- Up to 2 horses reserved (No longer then 1 week to be completed depending on how many horses i have holding)
- 25,000 Per Horse

Private Training:
- Up to 6 horses reserved (No longer then 2 weeks to be completed depending on how many i have holding)
- Must pay at least 50,000 or more


<Private Clients>
(Prices not for public discretion)
hdmcminn (2)
ramcminn (2)
Blood Red Roses (6)
BB (2)
Retsi (4)
Wild Wood Ranch (6)

Perks:
1.) Entered into a drawing every month for mystery surprises
2.) Every 5 horses trained the 6th one is free!


If you started your own training "I will not train for you". I am training for MY clients NOT for trainers who use my service @ 25k a horse then re-sell them to there clients for a higher price and didn't do any of the work. I will train your PERSONAL horses, just not ones that came to your training services to be trained. Thanks :D

Side Account: Amlnoname - http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/8173 (You can view the current waiting list)

Main Account: HorzeLover101 - http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/8748 (You can view people who I've trained for)

P.S. If I see your account is new you will get cheaper training. (1 Half Price) ***If your main account is old and your side account is new or vice versa... you will be charged the regular amount of 25,000. New accounts must be AT LEAST 1 month old.***

View my page for more training info!

***WARNING*** You will be given a week from the time I ping you to pick up your horse OR it will be auctioned off. Unless you tell me ahead of time that you will be gone for a bit, I will keep it till you get back. (((No longer then a month)))

Trainer Promotions

Little_Cookie771 (30k-110k For Public Training) -Partner-

Olga33 (My Private Trainer)

Black Diamond Eq (Mass Public Trainer/Waiting Lists)


Also DO NOT ask to team train/partner up. Training is still a vague area. For someone to trust one person but when they need to trust two people - the business may fail. Sorry but I'm a solo trainer. Thanks :D


Current Affinity: 9.4 Stars (Total of 26 Reviews)


Fastest Training So Far = 2yrs 3.5mths (((My Personal Horse)))
Smoke Of Clyde

Hey! Could you train this foal for me? Moderately Thin weight and High-Strung please
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1944603


sure i can i offered


Return to “General Chit Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Become a Patron!